Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
Yes Malka it is. They are really good! So many to chose from.
I wish I could get the Chomper Gladiators - the store at the dog Pension only carries a few Chomper toys and they are fairly expensive but put up with a heck of a lot of chucking around and ragging. Most of the other toys they carry are nowhere near as good as far as quality goes. Pereg's Dinosaurs, which need a wee bit of suturing on a seam when I can get round to doing it are not of the Gladiator range but are corduroy fabric - still extremely strong and sturdy, and the only reasons a bit of seam sometimes splits is because she can be quite violent with her toys when she feels like it!

I think another couple of her toys are also Chompers but I cut the labels off all her toys as labels are the first for her to decide Do Not Belong so get chewed off, so I am not sure if they are Chompers or not. But for a 6-year-old mutt with her condition, she still loves playing with her toys.

I am so glad that Tommy likes his new toys - he certainly looks happy with them!
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Don't remember the brand but slogan is "Lion tested, Mastiff Approved", there expensive but if your dog hits the core, you mail it in and they send you a new one.

Current mastiff is extremely gentle with his toys, last would kill anything in 5 mins, they lasted a month or 2.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2015, 01:24 AM
That sounds like the tagline for Ballistics. They say they use them in zoos for the big cats.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3