View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Besides all the usual thing like love, loyalty, companionship, sanity, etc. My Pearl in my service dog and has saved my life more than once. I have six dogs now and each one plays a unique part in my life. Mollie Jo knows when I'm depressed and goes into all kinds of antics to cheer me up. Phoebe keeps me safe. Rheana is my cuddle bug. Very quiet but always right there so I never feel alone. Joey is my soldier. I'm not allowed out of his sight. Such a happy dog. His body never stops wagging. Cheers me up. Vanessa manages the pack and goes out of her way to keep new people away from me. She will not allow raised voices in the house. She'll make you think you're going to be attacked by a Chihuahua, but she doesn't bite. Once you calm down she's your friend again.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Definitely greetings and appreciation, I haven't seen that much excitement when I get home since my human children were small. Even emerging from the bathroom and the pups act like it's the second coming...

Protection and safety-on Callie's watch our house and family are perfectly safe. My special needs kid can be home alone for short periods and I know Callie is there for her. I can walk anywhere day or night and know that even someone armed wouldn't be daft enough to approach me and my beautiful boy.

There's also something awesome in knowing for all his brawn that behind closed doors Callie acts like the young pup he is. Winning the love, respect and big drooly kisses of such a powerful guy. That definitely means something.

Sophie, my poor basket case of a girl. Aye but we've been together a long time now and she's taught me a lot. Despite her hundreds of quirks I love her dearly.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Just when I feel the whole world is against me, Pepsi jumps on my lap and gives me kisses
Of all the things everyone has already mentioned the biggest thing is she makes me laugh. And the more I laugh the more she plays up.
I love her
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2