View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Collies and huskys JR and GSD and of course any lurcher .
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-11-2014, 06:27 PM
An old thread but one I had not read before.

I will never be able to have another dog if Pereg per-deceases me, which I pray she does not, but if it were ever possible I would want one like the tiny puppy I had cuddles with at the Vet last week when I took Pereg for her blood tests.

I do not know what breed she was and did not think to ask - she was just a tiny black and white silky fluffy little thing - weighed nothing compared to fatso - could have been a Shih Tzu or a similar breed - she was so young it was difficult for me to tell.

But, if things were different, she would be the one I would want.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Oh I though of two dogs I hope one day to own a deerhound and a old English pitball the ones with the long faces omg I want one. My aunt always had two deer hounds gosh I'd love them
Katewels
New Member!
Female 

29-12-2014, 08:29 PM
I've always had large mixed breeds. But my favorite purebred is and always will be the rough coat collie. I would have one if they weren't so gosh darn expensive around here.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2014, 09:17 PM
I think the husky breeds are so very beautiful. I just don't have the personality that goes with training those gorgeous creatures.
I guess the bully breeds and similar looking pups have become my favorite. Dogos and Dogue De Bordeux. Some see imposing, I know with many of them it's an act.
Under the boxy head and pensive expression is a big drooly lapdog...
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2014, 10:27 PM
I love the look of the Rhodesian Ridgeback and if I ever had a pure bred dog, it would be my breed of choice. I'd get a male and name him Uhndew (ooo-doo). I LOVE Labrador mixes, but my pure bred dog would be a Ridgeback. Now, I'll likely never get a pure bred dog and will own Labrador mixes for the rest of my life, but still.
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13