Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 04:01 PM
Good afternoon all.

Sunny, but cold morning - just how I like it -well perhaps a couple of degrees warmer

I don't know who I've upset this week but I must have p'd them off big time. My landline has gone down so have to rely on my pay as you go mobile. Had to phone Vodafone (who are sending someone out to the exchange and could take up to 48 hours). Phoned the doctor and am waiting a call back (I'm not holding my breath) and Gary is playing up. Well, that's my three up for today. Better top up the mobile tomorrow

Hope your mum gets better soon Kelly. Such a shame she has had to miss her booster, but I'm sure it won't be too long for her.

Our 6 month and a day is up day after tomorrow so I'm hoping they phone next week so we can get it done
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Kazz, she should be fine, me however...well I will likely end up in hospital
Just had a bizarre text, I should have had 3 jabs and a booster so I am one short...I don't know what the heck is going on, I have been overlooked..... again! Apparently it should have been jab1, 2 then jab 3 at least 8 weeks after and then my booster in 6 months. I have been getting text messages all day off the drs telling me to book a jab, go to a walk in clinic and then the last one, so I called them, the receptionist said oh you have had 2 and a booster... ignore it...I said yes...it should have been 3 and a booster, she read the message and said "oh".....can you call Monday so we can try and sort out what's going on....I am very very confused as to why I keep getting missed, the drs missed me off the shielding list before, it's just lucky that I knew I was at risk and that my consultant kept me informed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Chris....I am so sorry to read this ..you are having a crappy week already, add this lot and then Gary playing up too.... hope he settles down soon
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2