View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Good afternoon all. No sunshine or blue skies here. Overcast, dull and chilly with a couple of drizzle bits in between

I hate pizza, but Dave loves them. The one he likes best is the 67p pepperoni from Tesco. He's cheap to run

A nice quiet day today. Tomorrow Gary has a blood test finally booked for the small cottage hospital in town and Thursday he has the dentist in the afternoon so I'm making the most of today

An increase in TV licence fee is one that really sticks in the gullet with how rubbish the BBC is. I can't think of a single programme we watch on it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Afternoon all

Well still rough have bacterial conjunctivitis in both eyes and laryngitis.

Plus it seems a suspected chest infection from the phone call to the Doctor but as prescribed Amoxicillin for throat it should cover all bases I hope.

Feel rough
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 01:51 PM
Aw get well soon Kazz and if you have any sit in the sun. Gargle with salty water to that should help. Hugs.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Awwww get well soon Kazz. Hugs.
We hardly watch BBC either.
I am not a fan of pizza but when we do have pizza I like the Aldi or Lidl posh ones they are big and luxurious so for around £3.50 good value.
Lots of nice unusual toppings to.
Chris good luck for Gary's medical day. You will need another rest after tomorrow.
Nightmare griff with the lawnmower.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Kazz, I am not too far away so if you need anything.....I am on my own from Thursday but can leave the dogs for a bit and I am not on Molly duty until Sunday
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, I am not too far away so if you need anything.....I am on my own from Thursday but can leave the dogs for a bit and I am not on Molly duty until Sunday
Thank you so much Griff but at the moment I am beating help away. happy for them to leave things outside or in the back garden but no one is coming in this is horrible. Gert has become a creature of habit walk early about 5am for 1/2 hour with my nephew Louis round the block while I sleep on, then before 7AM good off lead walk/run where I potter in the farmers fields where no one else goes then about 6.30 we do the same again. Then 11ish Lou or Mick (brother) take her out street walk for an hour or so. She is happy and so am I in-between I sit down or out. I am so paranoid about not spreading this she has her 2nd lead set in the porch for them to use and I am not touching or going in the porch while I have this so we should be good. She does not wear a collar in the house.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 05:58 PM
It sounds awful Kazz...... it's not flu is it?? I have had that 3 times and last time we all got it at the same time and I had to take the dog for surgery......I felt awful and the vets were so worried they wanted to call an ambulance...they told my mum they thought I was going to die....I never ever want to feel like that again
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
It sounds awful Kazz...... it's not flu is it?? I have had that 3 times and last time we all got it at the same time and I had to take the dog for surgery......I felt awful and the vets were so worried they wanted to call an ambulance...they told my mum they thought I was going to die....I never ever want to feel like that again
Bo idea Griff all I will say is I am feeling rough, but am not a going near a hospital so will recover at home. Off to bed shortly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2021, 07:59 PM
Night night Kazz, fingers crossed it will pass soon....you are being very good avoiding people, I get annoyed hearing people coughing sneezing etc on the bus...in shops etc
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2