Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 07:38 AM

Suns up Tuesday 5th October 2021

Morning all hope I don't clash with anyone. Been for a wander in the sun. Hope everyone else is tickety boo. Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Suns up here too but boy did it rain in the night...............

Morning Brenda had a mouthful of coffee and did not clash Morning
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 08:19 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kazz and all who follow

I told Ben the news that Brazil might come off the red list Kazz and he was over the moon and hopes he will be able to get out for a couple of weeks in November.

Pouring hard when I got up but stopped when I took Teazl out but looked very ominous so put washing through the tumble dryer and guess what - I have your sun now `Brenda

Hope all are well. The care
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 08:29 AM
Good morning all

The sun is just trying to come out here so time to get ready and go out and enjoy it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 08:31 AM
Morning all
Last day walking Molly today, it's cold and a bit grey bit looking like it will brighten up.
Apparently the repair surveyor is going to call me about Steve's roof...I am sure they will be perfectly happy with the repair...we are not. Can see a bill for replacing the tile coming
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2021, 09:03 AM
Good morning brenda, Kazz, Sue, Chris, griff and all to follow.
Sun up here to about to put the washing in that should of been done yesterday, chasing my tail today catch up from yesterday and ringing pubs to try to organise a wake between Kings Lynn where cremation will take place and Downham Market where Michael lives.
Catch up with niece and post some serviettes to two friends they have Bernese puppies on them in Christmas hats.
Also ring Michael and see how he is today. Today he is on his own oh and catch up with Beth to see if she has a day free to go to Mark and Lauren's to deliver a gift and meet Freya which will involve me going to.
Gorden is going to book the Peugeot in for it's mot needs doing by the 14th.
Heavy rain and wind here through the night.

brenda glad you enjoyed your walk.
Chris what a mess it seems to be regards this so called friend of Gary's hope it is all sorted soon.
Glad to say social media sites back so Gary should be happier today but you will undoubtedly not get much rest.
Kazz enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Sue great news if Brazil comes off the red list.
griff enjoy your last day with Molly and hope the roof situation gets sorted.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda, Kazz and all who follow

I told Ben the news that Brazil might come off the red list Kazz and he was over the moon and hopes he will be able to get out for a couple of weeks in November.

Pouring hard when I got up but stopped when I took Teazl out but looked very ominous so put washing through the tumble dryer and guess what - I have your sun now `Brenda

Hope all are well. The care
Will they come back with him?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all

The sun is just trying to come out here so time to get ready and go out and enjoy it
Sounds one of the best plans I have heard
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Last day walking Molly today, it's cold and a bit grey bit looking like it will brighten up.
Apparently the repair surveyor is going to call me about Steve's roof...I am sure they will be perfectly happy with the repair...we are not. Can see a bill for replacing the tile coming
What happens to Molly after today have his shifts changed again?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good morning brenda, Kazz, Sue, Chris, griff and all to follow.
Sun up here to about to put the washing in that should of been done yesterday, chasing my tail today catch up from yesterday and ringing pubs to try to organise a wake between Kings Lynn where cremation will take place and Downham Market where Michael lives.
Catch up with niece and post some serviettes to two friends they have Bernese puppies on them in Christmas hats.
Also ring Michael and see how he is today. Today he is on his own oh and catch up with Beth to see if she has a day free to go to Mark and Lauren's to deliver a gift and meet Freya which will involve me going to.
Gorden is going to book the Peugeot in for it's mot needs doing by the 14th.
Heavy rain and wind here through the night.

brenda glad you enjoyed your walk.
Chris what a mess it seems to be regards this so called friend of Gary's hope it is all sorted soon.
Glad to say social media sites back so Gary should be happier today but you will undoubtedly not get much rest.
Kazz enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Sue great news if Brazil comes off the red list.
griff enjoy your last day with Molly and hope the roof situation gets sorted.

Stay safe everyone.
Simply Hugs
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >