Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 08:37 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 26th September

Good morning everyone

I do hope the care manager sees fit to not allow the girl a flat let alone let them into the cafe. If the other residents are not happy then she should take their wishes into account. Just my opinion

A nice morning so far but I think rain is forecast for later. We eventually got over to Ben's after lunch with a couple of calls on the way. Managed to get 3 single wardrobes made up and two doubles (carcass only) and all in the right rooms.

Over again today after lunch (no good calling him before) and make up the other two doubles, paint a couple of walls if time and put weed killer round the back garden ready for them to start hopefully next week on that. Also taking with us the cooker, hood and hob which Barry and I have loaded into two cars read for the off. Oh we have also been asked to move all the units in the new kitchen to the back room so they have a clear space to start fitting next week.

Hope all are well. Take care
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 09:02 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well.

Lynn, hope Dillon is sleeping better through the night and is ok during the day. Give him a hug from me.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 09:41 AM
Morning there is a motor show on our local beach green so hope it doesn't ruin the grass. Don't think I will go to look. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
Bit overcast here today but a good wind blowing so some washing will be going out soon.

Dillon slept till 4.30 this morning then an hour in the garden. So I finished my sleep on the sofa.
Thank you Moyra I shall give him the hug.

Chris wow it gets worse. I sincerely hope the management team listen to the residents and do not entertain this girl also I thought all shops, pubs, restaurants, cafe's etc., had the right to refuse entry if they decide the person is anti social or a nuisance in some other way. Hoping the cafe manage to keep her out.

Stay safe everyone and have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Afternoon all
Off to pandora....groan
Chris, she sounds an absolute nightmare and yes Lynn, the management have the right to refuse.....only thing they would need to watch is she didn't play the disability discrimination card....however, there would be witnesses to her behaviour so that wouldn't stand
Pleased Dillon slept for you Lynn
Sue .. you really are a good mum! Doing all that for your son, my mum did the same with me when I moved
Brenda, I expect the grass will be o.k....just a bit flattened perhaps
Moyra, hope you are doing o.k?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Been to pandora...they haven't got my bracelet in stock so will call me when it is available.... this will be my fourth replacement
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2021, 03:06 PM
I was thinking along the same lines griff but didn't like to say.
4th replacement is it time to get your money back ?
Sue hope you made it over to the house.
brenda hope the grass has bounced back ok.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Good afternoon all been out with four legs who I have gave one of the pain relief first night and have decided to take a watching and see way forward.

First decided the throwing of the ball for her to jump and catch is a no no going low only now and have installed a rug in front of the sofa she is back to jumping on it and into the car no problems but appreciated the rug I think it is wood flooring so think it felt unsafe to her and she is back to coming up the stairs no issue.

I have taken this as a warning across the bows and started on YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement with ActivEase as a start would rather not use pain relief but at this stage but if needed not ruling it out. Just taking it step by step.

Its her back right leg been watching like a hawk but caught it early I think like all of you here totally focused on her every move and mood. I think she may of jumped or the ball and jarred herself which makes sense as she was going a bit potty.

Have been papering the little bedroom and two walls done just the other two to go which requires matching a pattern so that's tomorrows job.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Chris The whole scenario sounds a nightmare but I agree get the camera back, and hopefully without a golden egg from the goose she will wander off to other people. But lovely to know I imagine that he has good and watchful neighbours and friends.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Been to pandora...they haven't got my bracelet in stock so will call me when it is available.... this will be my fourth replacement
What's wrong with it? I think I would be a refund person by now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >