register for free

Dog News

Do not walk your dog here!

...has received 117 comments (page 7)
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Well being as it's being reported in the Daily Fail you have to take it with a massive pinch of salt.
Either it's written by Muslim extremist.... Who don't necessarily have anything to of with real Muslim faith...or it's been written by anti Muslim people wanting to stir up trouble.

Respect and tolerance goes both ways. For as many Muslim extremist you hear of (and they are the ones who the media tend to publicise) there are hundreds of descents, moderate, peace loving Muslims. Like all religions Islam, and the Koran, is open to interpretation.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 09:49 AM
myra; you do not understand the uk. none of what you write applies. in fact the situation has developed because of too much tolerance. too much acceptance
Don't you sit there and tell me that garbage when a member just said they don't want a melting pot "like America". And you say too much acceptance? Don't make me laugh! I think that is a bigoted and prejudiced statement all the way around. It's absolutely offensive and a true Christian would never say something like that.

My mother would be appalled that someone claiming to come from a Christian nation would dare be so unaccepting of others. And this person also spoke for many others with the "we" and therefore thinks OTHER Christians believe that, as well. I'm with JoedeeUK all the way here.

As for me not living there? True. But let's not go there saying it means I have no right to say something. Some of you people (and many other people) who have never come to America sure seem to have a LOT to say about America sometimes. Dare to deny that and keep a straight face. I have the same freedom. Let's keep this even.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-06-2014, 09:50 AM
I am not shocked by members reactions, but I am saddened. We live in a multiracial & multifaith country.
Yes we do..... and to be honest, I don`t think anyone has an issue with that........what IS a problem, and it IS happening whether you wish to accept it or not, is the extremist groups who are trying to enforce their cultural beliefs on the rest of the nation.

We have seen it in schools, no go areas, communities , and no something like this.

Who wrote it....... it could be from either side, someone wanting to start trouble or Muslims casting their now go net further.

It is happening , yet when people voice their worries, we get all this crap we see here, you must be racist, and so on.

I have Irish ancestors, my sons partner is Filipino , my neighbor is from Holland, yes we do live in a multi cultural society, i have no issue with that.......what I don`t like or want is to be forced to live by someone else`s culture.

Myra............ as usual because you don't believe it its not true!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 09:57 AM
And this person also spoke for many others with the "we"
No she did`nt Myra, you are using that to back up you inaccurate argument, she spoke for herself, no one else, and I am sure others will say the same.

You have no idea what goes in here, the UK is one of the most tolerant countries on this earth, how else do you think such extreme groups rise, because we are so tolerant, the problem being we can become afraid to voice any worries about what is happening here..........
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Offshoots of my family settled in the USA, one signed the Declaration of Independence for New Jersey, another conquered California in 1846, and you tell me I have no right to decide who should live here? WRONG.
Those usurpers don't deserve the right to pick who is allowed to live ANYWHERE. Those people ARE NOT native to America, they ripped the lands from their TRUE people, belittled them (foolishly called them Indians), and have pretty much wiped them off the map as a race. The Declaration of Independence? Pfft.

They were wrong for what they did all the way around. It cannot be changed now, but I certainly do not think people like that (and since you place so much weight on it, descendants of people like that) deserve to pick who lives in a place. Why should people like that have some kind of entitlement?

If you want to talk about roots, the Native Americans have the true roots here yet they have absolutely no power and almost don't exist. Sad day when the original people who claimed this land are among the smallest racial population here.

Muslims taking over the UK? Kinda reminds us of when people from Europe with their guns and English came and took the land from the Native Americans, doesn't it? It's fine when it benefits you, but put the shoe on the other foot... becomes not-so-fine? Pathetic.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 10:03 AM
SHE DID NOT speak for herself. She said "we" and since when is "we" speaking only for yourself. Jackie, sometimes it's a good idea to stop arguing and accept what's in plain view. Also, I never said something isn't true... so what are you even talking about? Come on, now.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Oh dear Myra...........
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Right, and as usual... you merely condescend me and argue with me all the way around. Whatever, it is something I have grown used to.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Hey hold on who is saying the Europeans were right to take the land from Native Americans?
Isn't this just what I am saying......this is just what we don't want.
TBH Myra I think you are going round in circles, sometimes arguing against yourself.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

01-06-2014, 10:13 AM
I never said something isn't true..
I think this suggests otherwise.

I highly doubt
We don't know that and I don't even think tha
She used "we" but she was not talking for the rest of those who posted....

You are clutching at one line in 7 pages of views.... not one suggested anything like that, but you will believe what ever suits your argument , and sadly after your last outburst,, I am not sure its warrants any further response.
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top