register for free

Dog News

Dog lovers unite in support of Alan Titchmarsh

...has received 22 comments (page 3)
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Sorry, I think I should have said that I think Alan addressed CM exactly how we would have wanted him to he did a good job. Well done AT.
audreymari
New Member!
Female 

27-08-2013, 04:09 PM
The more I see of Alan Titchmarsh, the more I like him! There's no place in this world for animal abusers of any kind - I get more out of my 4 dogs by treating them with kindness than by being cruel (which I have never been). I once remember I had a border collie and someone called Huey Croxall, a vet in Vancouver, Canada, came over to see his sister. It was about 25 years ago and I can't remember what I took my dog to him for, but he suddenly whacked him across the head for no reason so he could treat him. I took my dog away and never took him again. As I said, this was at least 25 years ago and I still remember the incident
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2014, 08:07 PM
I would love to see this guy with a spiked collar around his neck and see how he likes it when jerked. then let him put on an electric shock collar and get a few nasty shocks.
I am suprised he is not prosecuted for animal cruelty
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top