View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-11-2013, 09:37 PM

Introducing You To Our Christmas E-card Video!

RESCUE REMEDIES/STAFFIE RESCUE/TERRIER RESCUE INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR CHRISTMAS E-CARD VIDEO!

Forgive me for being so early, but I made this film for you to share and as a way of raising funds for RR and wanted you to know it’s available for you to use well in advance so that if you wanted to use it you could avoid buying Christmas cards.

When donations in general at this time of year are particularly sparse this could mean the difference between turning a needy dog away or bringing one into rescue safety.

Please consider sending the link to your friends & family by e-mail (instead of cards) and making a donation to Rescue Remedies. Then hopefully if they do the same the pennies will start to trickle in.

Donations can be made by going to our website at rescueremedies.co.uk and clicking on the Donate button on the right hand side of the home page.

Show them and our dogs that you care this Christmas and save a few trees too!

Tis the season of goodwill to all men afterall and ... may that includes our dogs!

Click here – a very early Merry Christmas ... enjoy!
http://youtu.be/5bG_Rs3xOxU