Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
She is SO cute!! love her bed, Daisy has bed envy Thanks for the piccies
Ahh the infamous IKEA Daybed! My bargain of the whole year that is! Bought it from someone who used it for 2wks for their mum to stay. They let me have it for 75 euros and it costs hundreds in IKEA with the sprung mattress and zip off mattress cover. And then they delivered it, put it together and gave me all the new IKEA bedding to go with it!

It was a bit of a standing joke on the forum when I first got it coz Bella wouldn't get off it at all. I was putting pics of her on her daybed up every day lol!

I bought it for visiting family intending to sell it when they'd gone but I like it so much I chucked out other furniture instead so I could keep it. We spend most nights dossing on that watching telly and there are many nights when I don't actually get to bed - it's really comfy!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Took this about ten mins ago (terrible quality but if I'd got up to take it she'd have moved).

We are back from our walk, she's had her grub and was taking her usual long nap when she was disturbed by hearing some neighbours outside the door in the hall!

Too lazy to get off her daybed and walk to the door and bark at them - just sits up and barks in the direction of the door. She's gone back to sleep already!
For one so small Bella seems very determined
A big dog in a little dog's body I guess..
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Now you tell me what on earth is a Princess supposed to do when roused from her slumber? A few barks saw them off so back to her beauty sleep pdq!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
Now you tell me what on earth is a Princess supposed to do when roused from her slumber? A few barks saw them off so back to her beauty sleep pdq!
Princess? Dominatrix more like it! If you could see her now curled into a tiny ball in her bed at my feet. I went and got a blanket to throw over her as the window is open and it's a bit cooler tonight.

She's also very brave from four floors up in the safety of our apartment - anything spooks her when we are out and she dives behind me and sticks her little head out between my feet!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3