View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Good Luck Vicki , Twilight is a beautiful hound , I hope it goes well and Lennon and her fall in love at first sight ! If not I hope you find the right friend for Lennon and you soon.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm with the others on this Vicki, if not for your sake then certainly for Lennons.

I don't think you can put a time limit on when it is right to get another, Henry was with us less than two weeks after I lost Leon, it does make you feel partly guilty but you have to have something to focus on in order to get on with life, and I can't think of a better home for a new little friend than yours xxx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 10:18 AM
aww V hope u and Lennon get a new friend soon

battersea is full to the rim of sibes(as well as breed rescue overflowing) why not a fellow spitzy girlfriend?

good luck..its kinda exciting
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Aww - she is boootiful.

I am sure the right one will find you
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 10:44 AM
First of all Vicki, you and only you (and Baz) will know the right time, so if the right time is now...you go for it girl! I'm sure Mya is up there going 'come on Mum, you have loved me and have plenty love left for another wee soul who needs some help'

As for your choice, oh my she is pretty and what lovely eyes! Good luck and I hope she really works out for you, Baz and Lennon.

Go for it hon!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-05-2011, 11:09 AM
'Twilight' is beautiful..

Whatever you decide good luck with your search Vicki xx
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 11:27 AM
I have never been in the position to need to decide, but i really think there is no right or wrong time, only the right or wrong dog, and when you find them it must be the right time.

I know our Ruby found us and although it wasnt a replacement dog, it happened quickly and has been right for us.

Good luck with your search, and dont feel guilty whatever time frame it happens in.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 11:31 AM
I`m sure Mya would want her mummy to have a furry warm friend to dry her tears for her.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Oh thats lovely Vicki, another furry to soak up the tears and balm your heart... Also a friend for Lennon too Any dog would be so happy to be part of your family! I am certain, Mya will direct you to a new family member shortly.
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Yup,saluki cross.She's beautiful - I hope your shiba thinks so too!

I'm with you on full speed getting another dog,both for your sake and your remaining dog's.there's nothing like a distraction for taking the hardest edges off grieving...
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »