View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:27 AM
nev has insurance, under his he is only allowed to walk 6 dogs at once, however in reality he only ever walks 4 at once so that he can gurantee that he is in control of them, he also has in his contract that he will not let other peoples dogs off lead until he has tested their recall on a long line
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:40 AM
I would definitely go back to the police, you have been assaulted even if they don't care about the dogs! Take photos of your bruises for evidence.

We once had an incident at the park, a dogs lead snapped and the dog went after another, someone got thumped there was a police prosecution.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:47 AM
If someone kicked you and kicked your friend and then went for her throat i would say that is assault.
I would say you just got a naff police officer who didn't want anymore paperwork.
Go to the station and tell them you want to report an assault they will have to deal with it.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 06:59 AM
What an idiot Agree with what's been said, hope you and the dogs are going to be ok, good luck xx
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
nev has insurance, under his he is only allowed to walk 6 dogs at once, however in reality he only ever walks 4 at once so that he can gurantee that he is in control of them, he also has in his contract that he will not let other peoples dogs off lead until he has tested their recall on a long line

I do this too, I havent found anywhere that will cover you any more than 6 dogs (not that I would, i was just curious!!), and you would be stupid to take more than that anyway. If i took 7 of my lot i would have to have an extra set of arms and eyes all over my head....
Theres no way he would be insured!!

Cant belive he did that, what an idiot. I hope you get to the bottom of this Tupac, Big cuddles to your doggles. x
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
got his reg no and he goes there everyday.

lol Gnasher
Thort ud appreciate my greater sympathy being for the dogs!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:29 AM
we was hurt
Sorry, I should have said seriously hurt, as in needing doctor/hospital attention ... I know you was hurt, and it is appalling. The man needs a ruddy great smack in the gob ... kicking a woman in particular is just horrendous ... as for the dogs, well, I could easily kill someone who did that
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:29 AM
god what a horrible thing to happen hope everyone is ok, and you can get something done about it! x
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:32 AM
thanks guys

police tomorrow i think...just got up and im now limping as i was kicked in my thigh muscle and the bruise is starting to come out...and the vn in me is making me para about pneumo thorax as Flea was kicked in his chest.
O Lordy be, that's dreadful ... maybe, just maybe, the police might be able to see the wood for the trees - ie don't just get blinded by their mistaken thoughts that this is just another dog dispute, as happened in our case - and DO something.

You need to insist on pressing charges if you have actually got injuries that show and to the extent that you are limping, that puts a different light on the matter altogether, that is an assault and the police cannot ignore.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:37 AM
I would definately go back and report it as assault. I would probably put less emphasis on the dog's injuries - not brushing them off, but not sure how much the police would/could do about that, but assault on two people is definately something they should take seriously.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >