Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 11:48 AM

Dogs and Photoshoots

The dogs have just had their pictures done by a professional - can't wait to get them back and show you

Anyways I had bets that Benjie was going to be boring and do the one pose that he normally does for me, Louie was going to be all over the shop and Sadieboo was going to be the best - Nope all wrong!

Louie was the best, Benjie, despite the constant barking during the shoot was very good and Sadie - wouldn't stay still, wouldn't do as she was told..she was disappointing but we still got some very good shots of her, also got a good one of all three so... happy, happy, happy plus the session was £25 and my OH got some shots done too - all good!

Oh I forgot to add the question - duh!

Which of your troops/gang/pack/tribe/etc would you expect to be the best in front of a professional camera?
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Well, Mouse, Scout and Oliver were photographed by the lady that did the Photobook my dogs are in. Scout was, as usual, perfect! Showing off, doing what was asked, and being the perfect little princess! Mouse kept looking for food (got a couple hundred pics of Mouse sniffing the ground LOL) and Oliver was a great little guy too, showing off how brilliant he is, and being a great little guy!

Zoe has had professional photos done too, but she was sooo terrified, that the look on her face is pure fear, however for anyone that doesn't know her, she looks really sweet

so in order of best to worst, I would expect Scout to be the best, always and forever! Ollie next, Mouse would be third, as she's learned where food comes from (I'd only had her a week when the pjotos were done for the book!) Boo next, though he might surprise me, and last Zoe, as alas, she's still afraid of strange things/people
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
The dogs have just had their pictures done by a professional - can't wait to get them back and show you

Anyways I had bets that Benjie was going to be boring and do the one pose that he normally does for me, Louie was going to be all over the shop and Sadieboo was going to be the best - Nope all wrong!

Louie was the best, Benjie, despite the constant barking during the shoot was very good and Sadie - wouldn't stay still, wouldn't do as she was told..she was disappointing but we still got some very good shots of her, also got a good one of all three so... happy, happy, happy plus the session was £25 and my OH got some shots done too - all good!

Oh I forgot to add the question - duh!

Which of your troops/gang/pack/tribe/etc would you expect to be the best in front of a professional camera?
Cool Where did you go? That is a good price

Ozzy would be fabulous as he always sits to have his photo taken. Ludi......hmmmmm............not so much!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Cool Where did you go? That is a good price

Ozzy would be fabulous as he always sits to have his photo taken. Ludi......hmmmmm............not so much!
I'll PM you
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Toby would be loopy He'd need a good run first to calm him down, by which point he's be in no state for photos!

I work at a Photographers and still haven't been brave enough to take him in the studio!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by wallaroo View Post
Toby would be loopy He'd need a good run first to calm him down, by which point he's be in no state for photos!

I work at a Photographers and still haven't been brave enough to take him in the studio!
You might be surprised - I was with Louie! I expected him to be awful. A nice sausage treat soon calmed them all
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 06:36 PM
I took Ted to a photoshoot a few weeks ago and i was nervous as normally he dosen't really like the camera but we have been working on it. He was a bit nervous to start with but soon settled down especially when i brought out the bag of sausages I just dangled the bag behind the photographer to get him to look at her He was quite happy to sprawl out and have a cuddle when she took some photos of us together. So i was really pleased with him and we went for a nice walk somewhere we've never been before as a treat
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 06:56 PM
I always have some professional photos taken of my dogs, I do not do photos myself, in the main I have had them doing things so they do not worry about the camera etc.

They are a photographer's dream because I can tell the cameraman exactly where they are going to be and where to get the best shot.

My previous Weimaraner was the main dog in the Pet Plan Insurance Campaign, and she was a doll.