Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 10:37 PM
How heartbreaking, poor dog, that face.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Poor Mastiff chopped with a machette, dirty barstewards tried to kill him, and the wee soul was still wagging his tail when he was taken to the vet
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 01:42 PM
OMG Did he survive?

Stories like these sicken me to my core, how could anyone even contemplate doing such a thing?
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Yip Arnie is alive and making a full recovery poor boy, he has 9 slash wounds to his throat where they tried to cut his throat, 90 odd stitches in all.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Poor dog Words fail me
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 02:17 PM
I think it's a real testament this type of dog that he didn't fight back... poor poor thing, i hope he's feeling better.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Westie_N has a link on her thread about it.

Sickening attack on local dog

Got the local newspaper and was totally disgusted and horrified to see this on the front page.

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/articles/1/38945

Effing b*astards!!!! Look at that face!

I felt physically sick when I seen the pictures and, as usual, ended up crying. The paper showed quite graphic images of the stabbings and apologised for doing so, but they felt the need to show the public the true horror of this barbaric attack. Quite rightly so that they printed them.

Bring back bloody hanging, that's what I say! Though that is probably too good for the reprobates who did this.

If caught, they'll likely get a slap on the wrists, a ban from keeping animals and a fine, or sent off to clean buss stops. Possibly a 6 month prison sentence, if we're lucky. Big bloody deal! There is absolutely no deterrent and very little punishment nowadays. It makes me sick.

Its totally shocking the sick barstards need stringing up!
Hades
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2009, 02:22 PM
says in the paper they were amazed that he didn't fight back, just sickening, they are worried that the person that did it is still out there, and they're worried they will attack a person after doing this !
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
says in the paper they were amazed that he didn't fight back, just sickening, they are worried that the person that did it is still out there, and they're worried they will attack a person after doing this !
I wouldnt be suprised if the evil scumbag did it again to a dog or person...he should be locked up and the key thrown away!
Just shows you what sort of filth are living around us...hope they catch him or he gets whats coming to him!!!
Hammer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-05-2009, 03:34 PM
I personally would kick their tiny little brains in if I caught them. I don't care about the law, the police, their human rights etc etc.

If I caught them, or my animal loving friends caught them, I'm afraid they'd end up in casualty...more than once.

If anybody did that to my dog I would ruin their lives.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >