Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Gorgeous pics, they are enjoying those H, Zena looks so grown up!
Thanks Kel, she does doesn't she, and she's beginning to act it too which I just love!

Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Great pics

Knuckle bones last Jess for ages and she holds them with her paws whilst eating lol.

I need to get hold of some bones. Jess hasn't had any in far too long...
Thanks Jesterjenn, she's still gnawing on it now as I type! She's hidden the other one of course, but then Georgie is never interested after day one, I think he gnaws too much and his mouth hurts first time around!

Originally Posted by hades View Post
OMG Helena!!!!!!!
I havent been on here that much for a few weeks and have missed pics of stunning little zena ...BUT shes is not little no more, she is HUGE!!!!!!!
And she is beautiful a stunner!!!!
Georgie is looking as handsome as ever to...hope your all well!!
Thanks Hades, I know, I know, she's still growing like a weed and only 24 weeks!!!! She now weighs a whopping 26.75 kgs too! The nice part is, she's sooooo grown up now and knows what I mean with all my commands (and there's a lot of them!!!) She truly is a stunner and with a personality to match, she still adores everyone she meets!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Lovely photos, Aitch. I, too, need to visit the butcher for some bones for my three before the weather gets too hot....
Thanks Vicki. I like them coz I can get on with a bit of housework for a while (I limit the time they have with bones), mind you, maybe that's not such a good idea,life's too short isn't it for all that housework especially with Zena around to enjoy!

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Lovely pics hun, and isn't your Zena getting big . . !!!

I really love your Georgie x x x x x x
Thanks Shane. She's getting huge, almost as tall as Georgie now, with great big feet to match. Georgie is off to the vets tomorrow for a 6 monthly check-up which is well overdue, and I know they're going to tell me off about the size of him, but at least he's happy!

Originally Posted by kcjack View Post
Great pics and such a thoughtful Mum
Originally Posted by skilaki View Post
Lovely pics Helena - and Zena has grown up soooo much. Georgie looks as cuddly as ever - Cox and Belle send their hugs!
Thanks skilaki, and thanks for my hugs from the gorgeous Cox and Bella!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lovely pics. They both look like they are really enjoying them, which reminds me I have one in the freezer should take it out and let Ollie have a gnaw.
Thanks Lynn. It's Zena's first and she did try to hide from me with it, but I wouldn't let her, I kept moving it around just so she gets the message it's MINE really! Bless her, she even managed to steal Georgie's off him and go and hide that!

Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
yes that seems to define happiness perfectly
Perfectly Mel!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Great pics!
What happy dogs!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 01:14 PM
they both look so happy ,she looks bigger again ,growing way to fast . me thinks x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Great pics!
What happy dogs!
Thanks honesmummy, oh yes they're always happy dogs around here!

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
they both look so happy ,she looks bigger again ,growing way to fast . me thinks x
Thanks Tracy. Are you suggesting I should take her OUT of that growbag now then???
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Aww Zena has gotten so big!!! she looks great, as doe the gorgeous Georgie, he is looking wonderful, i always wan tto give him a big hug
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 05:55 PM
My God H how big is she getting. She is so gorgeous both of them are. Georgie reminds me of a teddy I had when I was growing up, with that big wooly coat. Ivan loves his big bones but the whole place stinks of raw meat once he's finished. I think he rolles in it with excitement. Do you have the same problem?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Aww Zena has gotten so big!!! she looks great, as doe the gorgeous Georgie, he is looking wonderful, i always wan tto give him a big hug
Thanks Moonstone. She's got huuge hasn't she! She's already bigger than Cassie was, but still nice and lean, it'll be interesting just how much she does fill out when it starts! She'll never be big and fluffy like Georgiebear, she's gonna be the sleeker kind!

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
My God H how big is she getting. She is so gorgeous both of them are. Georgie reminds me of a teddy I had when I was growing up, with that big wooly coat. Ivan loves his big bones but the whole place stinks of raw meat once he's finished. I think he rolles in it with excitement. Do you have the same problem?
Lol, Georgie also remind me of a big teddy bear, but now verging on a lion!!! He's lovely to cuddle and he makes very strange noises when you get on the floor and scrum him! Yes, Georgie always stinks of it coz it must stick to his fur, but Zena doesn't! They are never allowed to have them indoors until they dry out a tad and then they have to put them on an old duvet cover coz I don't want my carpets stinking of that thankyou!!! Thanks!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Great pictures
Happiness is bone shaped
slakey
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Lovely looking dogs
Needa get my Zeus a bone from Kens Cornstores