register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Going back to the OP and variations in markings I would say greyhounds! Ive seen greys in every colour possible - it doesnt matter what their coat is like so long as they can run fast.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Greyhounds! Very good. Definitely all look the same. But I do think Hali hit the nose on the head.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Greyhounds! Very good. Definitely all look the same. But I do think Hali hit the nose on the head.
But they dont! They come in all different sizes and the different colours you get Ive seen in no other breed from pure black to pure white to all shades of brindle to blue to black with specks on to white with spots on black and white spots, ginger you name it they have it.

Like I said they can be any different size and the bone structure can be very different giving alsorts of 'look'.
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Going back to the OP and variations in markings I would say greyhounds! Ive seen greys in every colour possible - it doesnt matter what their coat is like so long as they can run fast.
oooh you just reminded me, i saw this lovely chocolate greyhound bitch once... so unusual, i think i fell for her a bit!
spot
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
oooh you just reminded me, i saw this lovely chocolate greyhound bitch once... so unusual, i think i fell for her a bit!
Well you obviously need a greyhound then see whatever colour you want you can get it
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
But they dont! They come in all different sizes and the different colours you get Ive seen in no other breed from pure black to pure white to all shades of brindle to blue to black with specks on to white with spots on black and white spots, ginger you name it they have it.

Like I said they can be any different size and the bone structure can be very different giving alsorts of 'look'.

and so does the Borzoi
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:13 PM
gotta love that lone borzoi flag valiantly waving away

Never seen anything like it in the domestic dog world, but wouldn't you love to have a dog with the variation and colour of the African wild dog!

lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

03-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Thanks Magpye I can but try, but this flag is flagging so I am off to bed . Nite Nite all
spot
Dogsey Veteran

04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
and so does the Borzoi
Oh you cheeky minx you! so show me a black borzoi with little white specks
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 12:24 AM
I think lovezois has gone to bed, so on her behalf, I'll pick up the little tattered flag and armed with google try this:

Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >