Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 05:57 PM

Starting Proper Training tonight with Zena

Heeeeeeeeelp She's bound to show me up, I know her only too well!!! Got my little bag packed, got high value treats in the form of cut up sliced turkey and cheese, plus her normal little biscuit treats, got water, got a bowl (they don't want any x-contamination which I like!)got one of her favourite toys, got a blanket, a dog towel (don't know why I need that ), vaccination certificate, but I bet I've forgotten something! Wish me luck folks, this will be our first proper training
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:00 PM
oh good luck hun, im sure you will love it. have you got your puppy lead and not a flexi one tho? i dont know any classes that allow flexi's. i only say that coz i took mine in by mistake lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Good luck I am sure you will both be fine. Does sound like you are off on a camping trip though.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks! No, I've got a special collar with a tag instead of her normal harness, plus a matching lead, I knew that from watching all these weeks at the other classes. Hopefully, because I've been sitting and watching for 3 weeks at the big class, she might be nice and cool, calm and collected...... but then again......
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Good luck Helena - but remember, she's only a pup, and still learning, so she won't get everything right lol. She looks as bright as a button though, and really focused on you, so it won't be long before she is top of the class i bet.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks! No, I've got a special collar with a tag instead of her normal harness, plus a matching lead, I knew that from watching all these weeks at the other classes. Hopefully, because I've been sitting and watching for 3 weeks at the big class, she might be nice and cool, calm and collected...... but then again......
What else could we expect from Helena, have you got your new high heeled shoes on too
Sorry H I'm only jesting
Good luck to you both, don't forget to tell us all about it when you get home.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Good luck and just enjoy it both of you

Am sure you have everything
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Stop getting so stressed H You will both be fine and Zena will be a little star. Just remember you are there to have fun while training.

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:45 PM
I bet it went well H, I hope so anyway. Zena will be great, as long as she enjoys it all is good
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Goo luck sweetie, I'm sure she'll be fine. Cassie's second class, she showed all the newbies where the best hiding place was! Complete mayhem
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >