Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GoldenRetriever
New Member!
Male 

06-07-2012, 09:02 AM

Vets4Pets £15 Vaccinations

just thought I would share this offer from Vets4pets for a limited time only (offer is valid until 31st August 2012),
they have reduced the cost of all primary course and booster vaccinations for cats and dogs to just £15 per injection.
That's a fantastic saving and a small price to pay to keep your pet happy and healthy!
and i feel In the current economic climate it is ever more important to help those who have been affected by the downturn
ukpaul
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by GoldenRetriever View Post
just thought I would share this offer from Vets4pets for a limited time only (offer is valid until 31st August 2012),
they have reduced the cost of all primary course and booster vaccinations for cats and dogs to just £15 per injection.
That's a fantastic saving and a small price to pay to keep your pet happy and healthy!
and i feel In the current economic climate it is ever more important to help those who have been affected by the downturn
thanks for shareing may come in handy now i got a pup
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2012, 09:35 PM
We had a fantastic Vets4Pets where I lived before. Unfortunately, there isn't one in the area where I am now.

I have been fortunate enough to find a brilliant vet here though, but they are a little bit more expensive
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
We had a fantastic Vets4Pets where I lived before. Unfortunately, there isn't one in the area where I am now.

I have been fortunate enough to find a brilliant vet here though, but they are a little bit more expensive
I was just about to sing the praises of my Vets4pets too! They're truly brilliant and I have absolute faith in their care of my pets. Even better I've paid for Vaccs4Life which means I paid about £60 on top of the initial puppy vaccs, but pay nothing more for the boosters for the rest of the dogs life, including free health check when the boosters are given. It's the only time I don't fear a visit to the vets!