Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
It would be interesting to know the rules and be able to quote it to secretaries as of course everyone wants to take their youngsters to shows as early as possible for the experience.
This why I said you could buy the year book. It is the only way to know all the rules and be able to quote to secretaries...................
Exhibitors don't need the Year book, they can buy the Rules & Regs for each part of Canine Activities separately & you can actually download the Breed R&R for free from here
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm interested to see that some people use the spectator dogs for exhibitors dogs. I'm on the committee of a club that runs limit shows & we have not for competition at 75p for exhibitors dogs & the spectator entry forms but if you are entered you can't use the spectator forms.Thats why I have had to put my rescue dog on the active register so I can enter him not for competition & have him with me at the show.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2011, 04:20 PM
We would prefer they ise the spectater form than leave a dog in the car in summer.
We also offer NFC at £1
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3