Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 09:34 PM

Louie's page (ESS x Lab)

Hello there,

My name is Louie, I first met my hoomans when my Daddy lost my Mummy's ring and they visited me and my litter on their way back from something called shopping in a place called Skeggy.

This is me and my family at 5 weeks when my mummy and daddy came to visit - I was so happy to see new people I was first out the pen

This is me at 5 weeks

I was a bit worried when they left but then 3 weeks later after my brothers and sisters had left slowly - they visited and they brought Benjie - he wasnt so keen on me at all
I behaved ever so good on the way home - I tried my very best to impress them - not even a wee

Benjie didnt like me much at all but he cuddled up to me once I stopped wiggling

Then Mummy introduced me to Sadie before she took me to the vets for something called an injection - it didnt hurt and I got food!!
Me and Sadie are best friends and she even played tug of war with me - but gently as mummy said my teefies weren't quite strong yet

We were all a perfect little family at times - when Big brother Benjie decided I was good

Mummy loved it when I blew rasberries at her

Then I got introduced to the bunnies - they are strange little things they dont like to play much - Tonic will though

Mummy taught me lots of tricks and I have a few friends too
This is me now

I am 6 months old and mummy says I'm a little fatty cos I weigh 52lbs - whatever that is

Me and Sadie

Me and Lola

Me and Willow

My girlfriend Tia - me and her playfight all the time

This is us at the beach

This is us at our soon to be new home - in our garden

Mummy forgot to turn my ears the right way round

I will get my mummy to post more pictures and tell you more about how fantasicly well I've been doing in my training later - for the moment I need a snooze - Daddy just gave me leftover chicken and now I'm pooped
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Well after an exhausting night following mum about seeing what she was doing up at a silly hour - I've just told her to post a few of my best pictures

So here they are

Here is me in the snow with my bestie - mummy likes this photo but she hates the drool coming from my mouth!

Thats all - now I have to go get my Daddy - he's run away with my rope toy! These hoomans really!!!
musky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2010, 02:59 PM
lovely photo's of your furry babies, Louie is gorgeous, a real sweetie, they look like they have settled well together, and having so much fun in the snow, hope to see more photo's of Louie soon
cara2002
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 03:28 PM
gorgeous pics! i especially like the snowy ones
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Thank you for the comments - Mummy says that my other snow pictures are under the Thread title "Brings a whole new meaning to a walk in the park" - thats a stoopid saying - who walks these days!

Here is some pictures from mine and Sadie's baff time it was a while back but I'm sure we're in for another soon - I went mud sliding the other day and Mummy said that we smelt - she locked us in the kitchen! And put the drier on cos we were wet through - then she combed the mud off and let us snuggle on the sofa.

Here's me - waiting patiently

Here's my baff

Here's me eating the baff water - yum yum warm water

Sopping wet - I didnt mind though - I get massages when I'm in the bath

Not proud of myself when I saw'd this picture

I left my mark though

This is Sadie's baff -time - Mummy has to lock her in the rooms cos she hates having baff's

Hahaa Sadie's a scaredy cat - cat - where!

She's getting old and mummy says she's got a receding hair line - I just think she needs a good shave

Thats all - I will keep posting and thank you for your nice comments