Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 08:32 AM

Dog's Favourite TV programme?

Mine don't show much interest in the TV, except every now and again, something will catch their eye...

Tip is fascinated with the Dragon from Shrek - OH was watching the film yesterday and everytime the dragon came on, Tip went right up to the screen and just stood staring. (personally I think the dragon must remind him of Hoki )

Hoki loves the golf

Stumpy only gets interested if its wildlife - preferably the big cats or mouse type animals.

So what does your dog enjoy watching?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Mo is totally oblivious of anything on the box. God I have got such a boring dog
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Mo is totally oblivious of anything on the box. God I have got such a boring dog
Mine usually are too, which makes it all the more amusing for us when something does catch their eye.

Mind you, Stumpy is currently doing her own wildlife stake out. She has found a mouse hole leading under the shed and spends hours just lying watching it
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Out of my three, only bruce is interested in TV, we have had many many laughs over him, when such programmes like Top Dog, The Under Dog or Dog Borstal come on, he actually gets off his seat by the window to sit infront of the TV.

When they do the agility run or seek and fine his tail is going like the clappers. His head is back and forth watching them

On dog Borstal when they put them back into the kennels, if they bark or whimper he starts WoooooWooooing.

When the adds come on he walks away, when the programms re-start he comes back for another viewing...

It's so funny to watch.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 10:03 AM
When Charlie is in the house, he enjoys watching any animal programmes and occasional childrens programmes, he lays down in front of the tv, with his paws crossed and his head cocked! It's quite cute to watch!

Midge enjoys programmes with other dogs on, he walks up the the tv and starts sniffing the screen, and then tries to look behind the tv to see if he can find these dogs that are in his house!! The more noise the dogs make, the more he likes the programme!!

They are the only two of my gang that get to watch the tv! The rest are out in kennels and probably wouldn't know what to do in a house!!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2009, 10:11 AM
I have caught Ozzie watching in the night garden...
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Chip gets excited if other dogs are on television. I was given a DVD of Mist at Christmas. Its all about a sheepdog puppy. I struggled to watch it the first time. Chip not only stood right in front of the screen but began to jump at it as well I even tried to watch with the sound off but still the same reaction.
With a lot of effort on my part, he's more or less stopped the OTT behaviour but he still runs from anywhere in the house if a dog barks
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Tilly doesn't really bother with tv, but if she hears dogs on Animal Cops which I watch in bed at night, she kicks off barking, so I have to have it really quiet!
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Honey likes watching Animal cops and 'send in the dogs', she tilts her head when they bark and then starts squeaking at the telly.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2009, 02:19 PM
I think Midge watches more tv than I give him credit for!!!

I just took him outside and he started flinging his head around! I swear if he could talk he'd be saying 'Because I'm worth it!!!!!'

x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >