Male 

11-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Haven't seen Lynn post on here recently, hope she's OK
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Interesting, maybe he has some sort of labouring job which gives him some money but not regular enough to commit to loans, mortgages, etc.

What ever the story I admire you're willingness to help out, he obviously doesn't want to burden you with his problems, and I'm sure that just keeping the dog food dry and ready for him each Monday is a great help. Well done to you.
He may well of. He is a nice man but I know little about him to be honest. But I know he buys his dog food regular as clockwork.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 12:38 AM
It sounds like he's one of the genuine ones, so well done for helping him out.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, the genuine ones are few and very far between here. There is an organised begging gang that all have homes, but sit out on the street taking money then buying drugs with it (we've seen them do it) and they did have a white staffy that they passed around at one time. They were reported repeatedly regarding the dog and as it has been absent for 3 or 4 weeks, maybe they have done something about it.

There was one guy who lived rough who had a greyhound and couldn't get accommodation because of the dog. The locals rallied round and helped him get his proper benefits and a flat. One or two do keep an eye on him to make sure all is well and he seems to be doing OK
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Think its the way of the World I have to say I do not give to people begging asking for change etc. And have never given the chap money infact apart from the petrol required to take the food. But he hands over the bag of food which must be a good whack of whatever he gets every two months or 3 months depending I think on his money. He provided the tub that is a days worth of eating for the dog and he box (there are two) one he has one I have which I put 10 days worth in.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2