View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Pat, I want to move to Cyprus, walk with you and the Ayatollah every day and sit on that bench drinking coffee and having a cig, that to me is a perfect life.

Just let me know when you're expecting us.......
OwnedByMidge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Looks like a great place to be with a dog & Bella looks like she enjoys herself. I love having a park right down the road but where you are in these pics looks much more fun.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Very cute. BTW, as for the spider bite, I'm not sure what kinds of spiders are native to your area, but here one must watch out for recluse spiders, which can be deadly and also cause gangrene and other horrific problems.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
Pat, I want to move to Cyprus, walk with you and the Ayatollah every day and sit on that bench drinking coffee and having a cig, that to me is a perfect life.

Just let me know when you're expecting us.......
Any Dogsey pals welcome anytime I have a spare room. It's pretty chilled out just sitting on my big verandah too without going anywhere. Just look at and listen to the sea and the world go by.

Glad I'm not the only one who likes a quite simple life. Done many things in my life and travelled all over. Think I know what's important to me now. And that's not a busy social life!

Wish I could have lots of animals again but not possible as when I'm not enjoying the simple life I am flying to uk to see the other loves of my life - my three kids. They all love it here tho.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Looks like a good place to be there Pat. South on any island is always the best, my mum was on the south of Mallorca near Palma, but more west. Is there trouble ooop north then behind that buffer zone? I seem to remember hearing a lot about Famagusta so maybe that was on the news somewhen.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2013, 07:33 PM
No trouble these days Helena. I used to go north a lot between dogs but you can't take dogs across the green line. Jen and I holidayed in Kyrenia last year at a spa hotel. I'll do a thread one day with pics of my travels there. I have great pals there. And have been tempted to move as they live a great simple life with loads of animals! But it ain't in the EU. I don't want to be a Cypriot resident or cypriot but I don't want to live outside the EU.

Only divided capital city left in the world and with each year that passes reunification looks less likely.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3