Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2019, 07:04 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 4th July, 2019

Good morning everyone, another lovely day. Hope you and yours are all fit and well and Harvey hope your health is improving.

Have a good day all and enjoy whatever you have planned. stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Good morning Moura and all who follow

Sorry to hear about your friend's mum Griff.

That is an awful lot of money for one lens is it a difficult prescription as Barry's was only £25 but is for a single lens not bifocal or verifocal.

Hope Grry's mood is improving Chris

Another lovely morning here with a nice breeze. Plans for today is to try and get rid of the difficult weed in the block paving, scrub then weed killer is the order of the day

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2019, 08:10 AM
morning all

just looking

what lovely people you all are out there
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Good morning all.

It looks lovely out there.

Gary snapped out of it yesterday, Sue. Thanks for the good wishes for him. It's all part and parcel of Gary. He has three distinct phases, the good, the hyper and the very down. It's a never-ending cycle unfortunately.

Well, time to get ready and take advantage of the nice morning
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Barry, chris and all to follow.

Nice warm sunny day gain today, out with Dillon by 6.45 met some nice dogs and people on the field not that Dillon bothers that much now interacting he likes to say hello have a sniff let them have a sniff then is happy to go off on his own exploring smells and having a roll on the grass and catching up with me.
It was a bit like the od days at Fennells 4 other people and a good mix of dogs.

Not much on the cards today hang the bedding out when finished in the machine, tidy Dillon tidy the bungalow then that's it.

Chris glad Barry is feeling happier for now.
Sue good luck with that weeding.
Moyra hope the different glasses are working out ok.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2019, 08:57 AM
Good morning all.

Lovely day here weather wise. Flower dead heading a must and sweeping the front garden paths; as trying to keep the dust/debris down therefore weeds have nowhere to live. Lol I know a loosing battle with nature. Off out again shortly with Gert before the weather gets hotter and also need to pop to the bank so that's me. See you all later

Tumbleweed is that a lama? not seen one up close as such although there is one up on the smallholding I walk past he lives alongside some sheep chickens and a horse have to say he is a protective soul charging the fence regardless of having a dog with you or not.

Sue try the white vinegar/salt washing up liquid idea for your stubborn weeds worked for mine.

Chris Glad Gary's mood good. How is your hubby's walking going?

Moyra Have a good day any plans for the day yourself?

To those yet to pop on Hello and Griff how is the house/neighbours situation did you see the solicitor? or is it all quiet on the parking/western front.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sue, Barry, chris and all to follow.

Nice warm sunny day gain today, out with Dillon by 6.45 met some nice dogs and people on the field not that Dillon bothers that much now interacting he likes to say hello have a sniff let them have a sniff then is happy to go off on his own exploring smells and having a roll on the grass and catching up with me.
It was a bit like the od days at Fennells 4 other people and a good mix of dogs.

Not much on the cards today hang the bedding out when finished in the machine, tidy Dillon tidy the bungalow then that's it.

Chris glad Barry is feeling happier for now.
Sue good luck with that weeding.
Moyra hope the different glasses are working out ok.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.

Sorry Lynn you snuck in while I was typing and answering the phone. Good morning sounds like a nice day for you too similar to mine, my niece meet a Bernese the other day (no idea where) and fell in love she does though adore Leonbergers think I have mentioned it before so seems she is s big dog person; although her fiancé is a cat man. She said they will have a dog when she retires given she is not yet 27 forward planning in the extreme me thinks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Morning all
Scorchio here today too! Lovely. Steve has the day off, he has gone shopping and as he left his phone at home has not bought stuff he should have, good job I am going up!
I have hurt my wrist..no clue how but I am in agony
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Oh Griff, sorry to hear that. Hope it soon better.

My glasses are not only varifocal but also sunsensitive too so no wonder they are so expensive. I took them into the opticians this morning. They have just changed the frontage to their shop, I guess that is where all the money is going to. My new lens may cost £170 she told me in the shop because of fitting it into the frame. God they know how to charge. Oh well I looked at other frames and quite frankly they are all thin.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Just had email from Laboklin. Dillons specific test for Bernese to test for DM it is clear.
So he is low risk from the exon 2 and a carrier but his stumbling is more than likely his hips and elbows which we can manage hopefully for a good while yet with supplements and then maybe prescription meds in the future and by that time he will be of an age hopefully where you would expect these problems anyway.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >