Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2020, 06:31 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 30th June

Good morning everyone

Oh dear Kelly the fight goes on then with the morons.

Hope viewing happens today and goes well Brenda

Has rained overnight and is dull and just a little less windy I think. Out with Teazle in a minute and then have to wait around for the boiler to be serviced as I pressed the wrong button and got an all day appointment

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2020, 06:48 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, take care all and you and your four legged friends stay safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow. Will be afternoon so betwixt and between here today regards time.

Have a banging headache, but managed to get an Ocado online shop delivering Thursday and an Iceland shop coming tomorrow.
Not much on here today hoovering in a minute then might try to get a nap and hopefully when I wake up the headache will of done one.

Chris hope the move is going well.
There was something else going on today for someone else I'm sure. So hoping that goes well to.
griff hope mum is managing to eat a little more and that the ab's are beginning to work.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today to.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Have a banging headache,

I find a couple of paracetamols usually work for me

Weather here is same as where you are which is OK for me as I find that too hot or too cold is not good for me now.

Bruno came back from walk yesterday with a bad limp, we were considering a visit to the vet but this morning he seems much better so we'll just keep an eye on it and hopefully he'll just get over it as dogs quite often do.

Hope that the drier construction goes to plan, we've got one of those in our garden and I recall it was a pain getting it set up but has been very useful ever since.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Hope you're headache has gone Lynn. The viewers came and went in five minutes. Oh well what will be etc.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Sorry in and out a lot today

Brenda are you getting any feedback at all.?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Hi Harvey had some ibuprofen early this morning may try some paracetamol easing up but annoying.
Line won't go up today Gorden busy marking essays till at least 5. No matter washing not overflowing and not felt like doing it today anyway.
brenda fingers crossed the short visit has been productive, not everyone needs to spend ages poking around. I found it much better people in and out.
Hello Kazz.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Sorry you still have a headache. Hope it goes very soon. The agent said they were investors. Kazz yep get feedback but none of it is encouraging.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Sorry you still have a headache. Hope it goes very soon. The agent said they were investors. Kazz yep get feedback but none of it is encouraging.

Sorry to hear that.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2020, 05:41 PM
Good evening all.

HE'S IN.

The move went fairly well. The man with a van and his mate did an excellent job. The only hiccup was not being able to find how to turn the water on, but the scheme manager sent a 'man' and it's sorted now.

About 8 more boxes to unpack and he should feel more at home, but they are tomorrow's job now. Sky engineer coming tomorrow to set up his broadband and phone and a coffee table being delivered from Argos that will need putting together and then all we have to do is breathe and relax .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >