Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Fingers crossed for tomorrow brenda.

Kazz Gorden is drilling a hole in a patio slab he has done most of it, thenn has to put a green contraption in the ground for the spike it has a cap on it so if the line is taken out you can close the cap. Then Dillon cannot do any damage neither can we. Mostly for Dillon's safety though.
Extremely windy here to so good job maybe he is tucked up in the cabin working.
Snap on the wind here too came back from 2nd dog walk with a headache earache from the wind,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz Steve and I are still isolating but I did go out today for the first time in Nearly four months. I took Amber for a walk over the green she was so excited when I put her collar on! I think we both enjoyed the walk. Chaos reigns everywhere fish tanks and lumps of wood you can not move in my lounge or his bedroom. He now has five fish tanks he is setting up to breed these little coloured shrimps which he hopes to sell. I have given up fighting it.
Find a 1 bedroom and live happily with Amber.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Where to begin kazz! The hospital prescribed mum the wrong antibiotics which she took for a week, others prescribed instead of those today.
Next door are renting the house out...cheeky s*ds have listed parking at the rear...they own no land out the back!
So it continues, how is your Mom at the moment? I think the house next door is beyond words really. Hopefully when rented out will come to a happy set of renters.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 08:21 PM
She's o.k....hard work, nothing I do is good enough but I keep trying
Fabulous news today, my wonderful bright smart next door neighbour qualified as a vet ...she had her online graduation today, her dad would have been so proud
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
my wonderful bright smart next door neighbour qualified as a vet ...she had her online graduation today, her dad would have been so proud

Wonderful, qualifying as a vet (or a doctor) is one of the few remaining university courses where you really do have to work hard and we need more of both in this country.

What we don't need is more sociology, media, and politics graduates, we've got more than enough of these

Hope your Mum is continuing to improve, try to let the comments just bounce off, not easy I know but you are doing a great job.

And let us hope that renters next door (when they move in) are more reasonable people and you can get back to a happy life

And don't forget the tablets tomorrow
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2