Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2020, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 24th June, 2020

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.

Kelly, they will be carting you off to the loony bin if this keeps up with your mum. Can't she see what she is doing to you and no doubt your dad too. I do hope for your sake these new pills get her on the right track. Do take care of yourself. I guess you probably don't feel like taking your own medication today but needs must. Do take care.

Chris you must be getting a bit tired of all the toing and froing with Gary's new flat but it will be good when its sorted.

Lyn, hope Dillon is back on the mend again. God bless him.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2020, 07:49 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Do hope this new medication sorts your mum out Griff and that they keep her in for a bit to monitor it. Try and rest for a bit today.

Oh dear Chris its one step forward two backwards. Hope the move goes well eventually and that Dunelm sort out what they can and can't do. Funny how removal men can enter buildings but they can't as long as precaution are in place all should go well.

Another warm day. Teazle walked early and only plan to deadhead some plants and cook lunch today. Its my day off from early starts I have enough strawberries for us for a meal today yum yum!

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Omg Chris how frustrating!! I guess the only positive is you have hopefully saved some money with the move.
Mum got sent home from hospital last night at 1.30am so I am shattered. Not helped by the wonderful neighbours turned up at 6.10am
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Mum got sent home from hospital last night at 1.30am so I am shattered.

Hope they have sent her home with the right medication, I feel for you, everyone seems to be doing what they want and not what the patient (your Mum) needs, it's not a nice world we are living in.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Chris - The move sounds like a scene from a horror movie but you'll get there in the end and I'm sure it will be good for your son, just keep cool and all will end happily
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-06-2020, 10:53 AM
Sue - we picked a few strawberries last night and I had them with a good dollup of double cream while watching some old comedy on TV. There's nothing quite like fresh strawberries with cream When you are eating yours do you ever work out what the dish would cost at Wimbledon We get great pleasure from doing this as the tennis ones probably cost about one hundred times as much and wouldn't taste as nice either
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2020, 10:58 AM
I will say afternoon because the time will be past 12 when I have finished posting.

griff I do hope this round of medication works.
Sue hope you enjoy your day of no earlies.
Chris what a pain and makes you laugh as you say about where a fire hazard is. Very little common sense left in the world. Good luck with the move when it goes ahead.
Moyra, Harvey hope you are well today and that everyone else is to and all four legged friends.

We are moving the washing machine and dishwasher that came with us from the shed and checking they work before advertising them for sale on a local site.
Dishwasher all ok having a break then the washing machine has to come out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Afternoon all

Been to work and home now took Gert out but it was really just too hot my error so back we came. Been to the shops and now shattered and have a headache so in the house watching Judge Judy.

All the paining in the garden finished summer house need painting inside then onto the fence. Just waiting for the timer care to come back into stock but no rush. My new gate lock bot comes Saturday so will fit that over the weekend. Have the hospital tomorrow hopefully discharged from oncology.

Griff Hope this works for your Mom and the day has been a good one for you all.

Lynn Good luck with your sales I sold 4 weeks ago an old washing machine and now mine is requiring repairing. As I am been reminded now but that's just the way it is not fate.

Chris You have to go with the flow loving your attitude see what happens. Fid you reconsider the movers or did something happen that made you cancel as you I think discovered with your Sofa from Dunelm the delivery guys are brilliant. So fingers crossed. Hope Dave is okay as well.

Moyra Reading your post this morning you made me laugh outloud
Thank you.

Sue Happy day off.

Losos Have a good day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2020, 03:48 PM
Good afternoon all

It was the cardboard blocking everything and the men to move it weren't coming until tomorrow. As it happens, we've been up and don't it today because we found the bins (the very big ones) that we are allowed to use. Why they couldn't tell us that without playing musical cardboard I don't know. It has done us a big favour though because, who knows, the sofa may turn up . It would have been a disaster if we moved his and then another one turned up. Every cloud as they say.

Hope mum is settling Kelly. Poor woman must feel terrible with all the tooing and froing
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

It was the cardboard blocking everything and the men to move it weren't coming until tomorrow. As it happens, we've been up and don't it today because we found the bins (the very big ones) that we are allowed to use. Why they couldn't tell us that without playing musical cardboard I don't know. It has done us a big favour though because, who knows, the sofa may turn up . It would have been a disaster if we moved his and then another one turned up. Every cloud as they say.

Hope mum is settling Kelly. Poor woman must feel terrible with all the tooing and froing

Chris do you not have you Brownie badge for mind Reading.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >