View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:24 AM
TW Hope you are now up and about and not in the washing machine. LOL OR pinned to the line
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Losos You and Mrs Losos have a great day my friend.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Fingers crossed for the move Chris
Lynn, it's really kind of you to do your brother's shopping
Kazz... don't mention Christmas!!! I have told my mum today exactly how my brother behaved when she was in hospital.... telling me I shouldn't be thinking of complaining, that basically the gp practice had let her down and were to blame ( that's not true)
I have mentioned the c diff thing to her...will see if she bothers asking for the test.
Just got sat in the garden, the neighbours turned up so back in... groan
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2020, 12:54 PM
I did wonder that Kazz, but then my brother isn't a shrinking violet when it comes to saying what's what.
Who know either way he seems happy to do it and in the evenings and i'm happy to get back to home delivery wherever possible, thing is we are still friends no point falling out over a bit of shopping and he knows if he needs help although he is very reluctant to ask we are here.

Oh no griff not what you need.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Mum went to the drs, the nurse called 999, she is in hospital but apparently they may send her home with different antibiotics....she now has a rash....I want them to keep her and get her right
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
TW Hope you are now up and about and not in the washing machine. LOL OR pinned to the line
I will have you know I was up at 7.30am today, strange but true
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Good evening all (or nearly good morning)

Well another day in the saga of moving home during a pandemic. The guys who put up the flat pack furniture left the cardboard in the hallway (away from where anyone needs to walk, but so the movers could have room to get the furniture in). The scheme manager emailed me to say she's put it all back in the flat because it's a fire hazard. How it's a fire hazard one side of the door and not the other I don't know, but hey ho. Anyways, move cancelled. The good news is that it gave me a chance to ring up a man with a van and he's going to do the flit for £280 and as we've used him for bits and bobs before, I'm not too worried. The saga of the settee also continues. One message this morning from Dunhelm said that no way would they take it up to the third floor. The next came from the cancellation department who said they will. Whether or not the damned thing is coming on Friday I really have no idea. I suppose it keeps life interesting.

Kelly, I hope Mum is a bit brighter today and hope everyone else is fighting fit.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2