View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Griff - I feel sorry for you and your Dad, you want to help of course but everytning seems to be stopping you. Keep your chin up, sometimes things can change quickly.

Sue - Have you had any strawberries ? our ones in the greenhouse have just about finished now but it looks like the outside ones might be ready by the endof thee week.

Moyra - TBH whatever the cost, having a car is so useful that I fully understand your wating to keep it. I am just hoping that they will not force people to give up cars for public transport.

Chris - Good news on the flat and hope hubbie is better now as well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2020, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Evening all
Moyra, did your garage not tell you that you had a 6 month extension?
Mums not coming home anytime soon I don't think, she's still on 4 drips of antibiotics....she needs to be on one before she can come home. She has also not been eating properly... again! Dad and myself offered to go get her some food and drop it off...she won't have it, we have both had enough of this rubbish now.
What have they actually said is wrong with your Mom or is it still vague.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-06-2020, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
..I would rather by a house with beautiful old trees than spindly little sapplings,

In 1987 we bought a house which had two beautifull old Oak trees on one side. There had been three but one was cut down to build the house (Long before we bought it)

The Oak trees and many more around had once been part of Lord Bunburys estate in the 1850's He was a race horse owner and breeder and co-founder of the Epson Derby.

The Lords Bunbury & Derby couldn't agree on what to call the race so they tossed a coin, Lord Bunbury lost
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Aside from being a t*t kazz??! Cellulitis.. very very severe, she has been in 3 weeks and unable to walk, they are apparently going to stop antibiotics the day after tomorrow even though the infection is still present, her leg is still swollen, red and hot
Harvey...tbf, the Banbury doesn't sound right lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2020, 09:19 PM
Good evening all

Dave is much better now but his weight loss is a cause for concern. He's lost 2 and a half stone and had to wear a pair of my jeans when we went for our first walk in 12 weeks. However, he's more or less back to normal until the dreaded lurgy hits again. I'm hoping now that we can have a walk it might help him a bit

Keep the car as long as you can moyra. They give a lot of independence

How are you doing now Harvey?

Kelly I can emphasise with your mum. I'm a very picky eater and I would be just the same in hospital. She'll also be feeling pretty down with so long in there and not really getting any better
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2