Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madblogger123
New Member!
Male 

06-02-2018, 04:08 PM

subscription box for young pups?

Hi

I'm an excited new owner and I'm looking for ways to spoil my new pup!

[link removed]

Does anyone know the best subscription box for a 6 month pup?

Thanks
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Hi Mad the best way to 'spoil' you puppy is to give it good food/ lots of love/ positive training/ exercise and I would forget any 'subscription boxes' you just happen to find .
SirRiley
New Member!
Female 

07-02-2018, 03:06 AM
I enjoyed barkbox, they usually sent pretty healthy treat's (minimal ingredients and meat first! Even a few single ingredient onez) And I loved the themes. Now they have been putting toys inside of toys too, so when your dog teats one up they get another one inside!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Hi Mad the best way to 'spoil' you puppy is to give it good food/ lots of love/ positive training/ exercise and I would forget any 'subscription boxes' you just happen to find .
Not really a British thing. Personally, I'd never heard of it. But then I'm just a grumpy old Scotsman.....
And I agree with your ideas. I said on this and other forums a few times - you get back what you put in many times over. And that is reward enough for a dog lover. Even, or maybe especially, for an ancient git like me.

Ever so slightly more seriously, mutual trust. And that has to earned/learned. On both sides. I can't explain how that is done. You just know. Learn the body language maybe?