View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Beautiful H, you have done such a good job.

It actually looks better than my house
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Looks gorgeous. Helena. Very luxurious.
Thanks Taffsmum, it will be once I get to grips with it!

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
It looks lovely Helena - very roomy and airy.
Thanks Linda, it's much nicer when the sun comes through into that whole lounge and doorway, brightens the whole place up

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Very nice. Looks very roomy and 'posh'
Thanks Chris, well, did you expect any other from me!!!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lovely Helena, I'm too far away to even think about the trek, but if I lived on the south side of the Midlands I would definately be thinking about going
Thanks June, and I'd love to have you, but the dogs would have to come in two's

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

Thanks Jen, I haven't done anything to it yet (the new one!) although of course, the original has that very special Helen touch, but once I get to grips with this new one, it'll look just as fab. You can't have too many cushions, and as Dave says, it's a woman thing those cushions!

LOL and mine Jen!!!!

I've been in and out of the website all afternoon changing this and that, and hopefully, it's not too complicated for people to see that we actually have two now, one of which is almost empty for the whole summer, let's hope I can fill it a.s.a.p. like I have the original one and earn Dave next year's rent which is due in October, otherwise I shall panic

I've been on lots of caravan websites and my prices are in line with lots of others, sometimes cheaper, especially high season. I'm going to err on the side of 2 or 4 people/2 dogs, or 6 people no dogs in this new one.

I'm yet to tackle the other advert I have on the go, that'll be for another day cos I've had enough of tinkering with it now.

Thanks for your input everyone, much appreciated, and I will get pics of those lovely spacious bedrooms once I've made the beds with sumptuous egyption cotton!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 08:07 PM
It's lovely H, I can see why you felt it was right. If I wasn't already on the South coast I would book it myself!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 08:32 PM

Its better than mine as well Fancy swapping Helena?? I'll live there & you can have a terraced house not near anything exciting or scenic
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Very, very nice Helena. Good luck to you with this I am sure it will be a success.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2013, 04:04 PM
ooh I didn't realise you've bought another one too H, that's great I'm sure you'll do well with it!

I'm so looking forward to our weekend there & Tilly is too, only a few weeks to wait now
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Thanks Suzie Yes, this one is much, much bigger have you seen the temporary pics I've put up on my website in the photo album bit? I might take some more this week now that I've added a few home comforts today, and I will be making up the double bed before next week-end, so will be able to show the actual bedroom.

I might be able to give you an upgrade for your week-end Suzie, but I won't know until nearer the time as to when it's actually all ready to go. At least you can walk down that way and have a nosy or we'll meet up and I can show you around? If you like the park, I'm sure you'll come back anyway and stay in this bigger one

It looks so bare up there atm cos the trees are all hanging back waiting for that warm weather which never comes! It's totally different when all the trees are out up there along with the rhodedendrons which could well be out during your visit. The park is covered with them everywhere
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Suzie Yes, this one is much, much bigger have you seen the temporary pics I've put up on my website in the photo album bit? I might take some more this week now that I've added a few home comforts today, and I will be making up the double bed before next week-end, so will be able to show the actual bedroom.

I might be able to give you an upgrade for your week-end Suzie, but I won't know until nearer the time as to when it's actually all ready to go. At least you can walk down that way and have a nosy or we'll meet up and I can show you around? If you like the park, I'm sure you'll come back anyway and stay in this bigger one

It looks so bare up there atm cos the trees are all hanging back waiting for that warm weather which never comes! It's totally different when all the trees are out up there along with the rhodedendrons which could well be out during your visit. The park is covered with them everywhere

I don't mind upgrade or not, there's only the 2 of us & Tillymonster I keep telling everyone we're going "glamping"
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Looks lovely, wish it was nearer us. Would definately book if we are ever down your way
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 01:48 PM

Jenny, the pics you saw were from when we first bought it, empty! I've just updated all the pics I took this morning now with the special "helen" touches!

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
ooh I didn't realise you've bought another one too H, that's great I'm sure you'll do well with it!

I'm so looking forward to our weekend there & Tilly is too, only a few weeks to wait now
Not long to go now Suzie, and if I catch you early enough and the garden has been fully fenced I will be able to give you the upgrade for your first week-end there ok. Just put up new pics I took this morning after making up the beds (well, sort of!!!)

Originally Posted by TazJas View Post
Looks lovely, wish it was nearer us. Would definately book if we are ever down your way
Thanks TazJas, oh they come from far afield to this beautiful park. I've just had guests from Yorkshire in there for the past 3 weeks and they always come back. Hopefully, you might be able to make a trip down one day with the doglets, it's doggy heaven up there and this beautiful area.

Just put up new pics after all my hard work, in the photo album. and you can view them full screen if you click in the bottom right corner.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >