Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 08:47 AM

Daily Chat Saturday 9th November

Good morning everyone

Lovely morning out there so the last of the flower beds to tidy and the car to clean. Teazle is fine and even demanded food last night as she said her throat had been cut Poor lass nearly 24 hours without food is not on in her world.

Sorry Gary had another fit but hope the increase in medication is tolerated and he is fine for sometime to come

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. I am running late so must get out before it rains. Sun is out at the moment. Have a good day all. I enjoyed my trip to The Range yesterday. It wasn't to busy which was a bonus. bg!! Pleased to hear Teazel is ok. Hope Gary is ok with the increased meds.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Morning all.

Been to work and home now cold here glad garden got sorted the other week.

Chris - shame about Gary's increase in mediation however seem to be on the right lines so hopefully just a tweak.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-11-2019, 11:13 AM
'morning all

Chris - I'm sorry to read about Garry, hope the increase in medication works.

It's sunny here at the moment, will have to start doing a few things try to pop back tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 12:07 PM
Morning all
No Steve isn't in the union Chris as the man is employed by the company and just agrees to everything they want...I have suggested he join an external union. We called acas before and they weren't very much help, he has sent me a copy of the letter he was given yesterday and I will be writing a response to his boss...jumped up little idiot.
Brenda, hope you enjoyed your walk
Sue...lol, poor teazle being starved half to death.
Kazz, we are grey and drizzly here too
Harvey, hope you are looking after yourself
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Good afternoon all

Beautiful sunshine here. Cold, but not much breeze so my kinda morning.

We have the motorbikes on the beach this morning so the car parks are a pain. We had to park in the one we usually use for when it's throwing it down with rain to get a space and when we came back, even that was full with cars driving round and round to find a space.

The problem is that hundreds of folk come, but none of 'em spend ought (apart from parking charges). Me being a miserable so and so, think it's just one big pain in the bum.

Kelly, I wonder if Citizen's Advice could help Steve out. Surely, there are rules and regs for employment.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 01:37 PM
Pleased you managed to park up Chris!!
To be honest Chris trying to get him to do anything is a nightmare...I know that's his depression but it's blooming annoying lol. I want to get a letter from his Dr outlining his depression and anxiety and how adding that pressure onto him is not helping him and has actually made him stop taking the medication which means he is more likely to be off again with it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Chucking down here and more fireworks!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 07:42 PM
Sounds like the pub down the road on the beach is having their firework extravaganza tonight. Been going about half an hour. Fortunately not as bad as the other night as they are a bit further away so Rosie has taken herself off to bed rather than sat shaking.

Got all the Christmas presents wrapped this afternoon and cards written. With luck the weather will be decent next weekend and I can take a trip over to Barnsley to get them all where they need to go. If not, it will be the weekend after. I don't like leaving it too long because our wonderful weather can never be predicted as this week has shown