Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 08:08 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 7th November

Good morning everyone

Heavy rain overnight but now drying up. Will try and get out in the garden today. Up very early as had to get son up and away for work by 6.45 am. Will see how long it took him this morning and hopefully can adjust the time so we are a little later getting up.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 08:10 AM
Good morning everyone, I trust you are all in fine fettle and Kelly I hope you are feeling better than yesterday when I assume you took your little white pills. Harvey, I trust you are continuing to improve too.

Have a good day all, take care, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Morning Sue, Always a problem in the early morning rush hour. Or does he go by train? The sun is shining here so must go for a wander. Hubby came back from his appointment yesterday at the hospital and all is as it should be so no more visits to the hospital or doctors for a long time to come I hope. Have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. I see you have crossed with Sue. Hope you have a good day and all other peeps. Sun is shining so off for a wander.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Evening all
I did indeed take my tablets yesterday...I also went to Steve's as he was going back to work today, he has already had an anxiety attack and couldn't breathe and now has chest pains, hopefully he will call me again and let me know if he is o.k
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 06:08 PM
YeS think I shall have to give up opening the thread. We are losing all our friends for some reason. Kelly hope you are okay, Harvey you too. I look inform time to time. God bless, Night all, Bye!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Moyra I think the only reason some of us open the thread is because we know you like a lie in sometimes. Maybe a lot of the others are catching up with gardening as the rain has stopped for a bit. Keep posting Moyra we will miss you if you go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 10:04 PM
I have been busy with celebrating and trying to sort Steve out... tried to spend as much time as I could with him before he had to go back to work
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Good evening all.

Brenda, so it was you who nicked all the good weather

It has been a dark, dingy and wet, wet, wet day here. So much so we skipped the cafe as it was a brisk easterly so the blinds were in. Had a bacon butty at McD's instead. Nice, but near enough £3 is a bit pricey.

Took Rosie to the vets today. Her anal glands were very full and she's pulled a big chunk of hair out of her bum. Steroid injection and some cream rubbed on. Bought a blow up collar to stop her nattering at it. Total bill £55. Worth every blinking penny if it stopped her biting at her bum. No warning of the problem except the chunk of hair missing and a big red and sore patch. She must have been in quite some discomfort overnight

An idiot up the road started very loud fireworks at 5.30 pm and they carried on until 7 pm. Never expected them tonight and Rosie could have done without them after her vet visit this afternoon
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2019, 12:08 AM
Awww, poor Rosie, a sore butt and fireworks....we just got the fireworks... seriously fed up now as it's about 3 weeks here they have been going on.
Steve survived his first shift back, he had an anxiety/panic attack on the way there and was complaining of chest pains and pain in his arm ( right side) about an hour into his shift...I was worried sick, he called me again on his break to let me know he was o.k and I have just spoken to him now so know he managed to last the shift and get home o.k
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >