Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2019, 08:09 AM

Daily Thread 6th November

Good morning everyone

Lovey morning out - the sun. is shinning so may try getting the washing out and also do a bit in the garden. Very quiet here last night regarding fireworks only heard one lot but could see a couple of others but they all finished by 7.30 pm.

Hope Bruno and Xena enjoy the shelter you have built for them Harvey

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2019, 08:55 AM
Hello where is everyone?

I trust you are all well and the four legged friends all ok, hopefully, though too much to hope for that is the end of the fireworks. Poor critters must be fed up with them. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Good evening all.

Cold day, but dry. May be the last dry morning until Sunday according to the weather forecast so made the most of it.

New laptop arrived at 5 pm last night and it's all up and running. Highly surprised it works so brilliantly. Bought off ebay for £130 less than Argos. It had the description that packaging had been opened but it had been returned because it has Windows 10 home edition instead of business. I thought, oh yea, but to my surprise I think it may have been totally genuine .

It's like lightening so I'm really, really pleased with it. Not usual for me to drop on such a bargain.

Got all the present shopping for family in Barnsley done. Now just to wrap them ready for taking over later this month (I go early to avoid any possibility of snow )

Just a couple of things for Gary to get now then it's all done.

Even most of the Christmas dinner is in the freezer. Turkey bought, naughty double chocolate gateau bought, just the prawn ring and fresh stuff to do nearer the time. I feel very organised this year for a change