Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2019, 07:28 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 28th October, 2019

Good morning everyone, Nice bright morning but oh so cold!
I trust you are now all well and your four legged friends too.

Have a good day everyone wrap up warm and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2019, 08:29 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

How lovely of your friends to arrange a party to cheer you up Griff and good on your mum keeping it a secret but making you go

Lovely here to Moira but agree it is cold out there. Busy today. Defrosting freezer in utility room, washing and ironing and hopefully a little bit of gardening. Want to cut a bush back and down a bit so will see how I go

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Thanks Sue, they are a good bunch..will pop a thank you card up later
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2019, 10:02 AM
Well good morning.

Frosty here this morning.

Well just signed up for my shift for Christmas present wrapping at Birmingham City Mission Toy-Link Project 2019
Signed up for every other Tuesday afternoon from 19th Nov.

Off to the butchers a bit later as well, ordered my turkey last week, but they sell a lovely garlic mayo, and the brand of tomato sauce is to die for. LOL

Also attempting to work out a meal planner for myself, trying some different meals too, finding I am doing too many ready meals.

Going to batch cook some rice today. Off out with Gert a bit later welly weather up the field I think.

Elaine how nice and glad you enjoyed it.
Sue I too am hoping to get out into the garden to cut back a bit.
Moyra What are your plans?
Chris Hope everyone is feeling a bit better.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Morning all. Hi kazz good idea about meals. I try to do different ones. Maybe we should all have a recipe list/meals list. Did the finishing off in the garden yesterday and now suffering with an achey arm. Mind you that could be the hoovering as well. Have a good day all. Salmon and spinach today with jacket potatoes.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Good afternoon all.

Beautiful day again, but oh so cold.

Gary came out with us this morning, but still isn't fully back 'with us' if that makes any sense at all. The cuts are healing, headache gone, just got to get his brain back in gear again now.

Dave is a lot better. Still not right, but much better and I'm getting there too so all is nearly well in our World.

It's surprisingly very busy in town today. Whether it's the sunshine bringing 'em out or all the caravanners giving the ball a last kick (close down today for most of them), I don't know. Makes for interesting travelling when the roads are busy and a few of them closed for repair