View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Brenda, to be honest I would probably spend most of my time stopping them from trying to nick people's pints...they like a little lick of beer.
Mums friend is getting herself in a state...her husband died and is left with a 1 yr rough collie, I went to visit last week as she was worried about him with guests..I had no issues at all and suggested she met the family outside first of all and they all go in together... solved that issue, now she needs to get him to the vets...he doesn't like the car and has only been in it a couple of times, they spent an hour Monday trying to get him in the car. I know fine well I can get him in, I would just lift him but....she is getting him neutered as he is cryptorchid so if it's not dropped...off they come, she will have to go to the vets in a taxi so I doubt she will be able to lift him in on her own...I suggested a pet taxi but I don't think she is keen, I think I will end up getting in touch with the lady who sorted Kota and deags out but he is due at the vets on the 29th so not a lot of time and she doesn't have a car to try and practice with
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Brenda, to be honest I would probably spend most of my time stopping them from trying to nick people's pints...they like a little lick of beer.
Mums friend is getting herself in a state...her husband died and is left with a 1 yr rough collie, I went to visit last week as she was worried about him with guests..I had no issues at all and suggested she met the family outside first of all and they all go in together... solved that issue, now she needs to get him to the vets...he doesn't like the car and has only been in it a couple of times, they spent an hour Monday trying to get him in the car. I know fine well I can get him in, I would just lift him but....she is getting him neutered as he is cryptorchid so if it's not dropped...off they come, she will have to go to the vets in a taxi so I doubt she will be able to lift him in on her own...I suggested a pet taxi but I don't think she is keen, I think I will end up getting in touch with the lady who sorted Kota and deags out but he is due at the vets on the 29th so not a lot of time and she doesn't have a car to try and practice with
Griff tell her to get a black cab then the dog should literally be able to walk in,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 09:54 PM
She will Kazz but he hates vehicles, apparently he scratches at the doors and windows and screams to get out. I gave him a squeaky the other day that he is obsessed with so I will try and make it a game and get him to want to go in my dad's car....I just pray he doesn't ruin his interior lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Lynn, this might help

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/co...ard-or-paypal/
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3