Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 07:10 AM

Daily Chat Friday 12th April

Hi folks just back from a two week holiday - a cruise round Japan and a stay in Tokyo. Very nice. weather was very good in fact should have packed shorts!

Hope all are well both two and four legged. Will have a catch up shortly.

Have a good day and stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Harvey that is wonderful news that you are to get another dog soon. Well done swmbo!

My knee is still killing me but I have to exercise it so I will take Amber for her walk this morning, I did last night and over did it, so I will restrict it a bit this morning.

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 07:50 AM
Hi Sue, so very pleased you had a great holiday
Moyra, personally I would do the exercises the hospital gave you for at least a week and then add in a little more walking but slowly increase
Flipping fuming, told the kitchen foreman I wanted the work completed by today and the keys back or I was calling the MD of the company, talking to Steve at 7.30 and his keys were shoved through the letterbox, the glass still hasn't been replaced after being broken 9 weeks ago! So 9am I am calling the company and asking for the MD and if not him a manager higher than the foreman
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Got hold of CLC, asked for the MD, the lady asked if it was for a housing association...I said yes, then asked if I was a tenant...she was trying to put me through to a manager but he wasn't at his desk so he is supposed to be calling me back! He bl**dy better had!
Also, when I went out last night, there was an ambulance and 2 police cars at the flats where I reported the guy who wees, we came back 2 hours later, still an ambulance and 1 police car so I went and knocked my friends door, apparently it's something to do with the guy who wees and that's the second ambulance...the first one took a young woman in a short skirt away, I will know what's gone on later but the police came and took his spare key from my friend and wouldn't allow her to talk to him or go to his flat
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 02:42 PM
3 calls to CLC...the guy is In a meeting...yeah! So I rung the housing who rung them and was told they were going to call me...I doubt it, the housing can replace the glass, Steve pays his rent and don't see why he should have to pay again for something he didn't break
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 03:26 PM
Afternoon all. Hi Sue pleased to hear you had a great time. Kelly sounds like it is a nightmare trying to get them to do anything. Have mowed the grass today. Looks good. Moyra as well as the exercises maybe a knee support would help when you want to move around and then take it off when you are resting. Ah well off to watch the last bit of tipping point. Have a good evening peeps.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hi folks just back from a two week holiday - a cruise round Japan and a stay in Tokyo. Very nice. weather was very good in fact should have packed shorts!

Hope all are well both two and four legged. Will have a catch up shortly.

Have a good day and stay safe
So very pleased you had a lovely holiday and good weather always a bonus. Highlights and pictures will be welcomed.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-04-2019, 05:08 PM

One of many Japanese gardens we saw
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Brenda, Yes trouble is the tubular bandage I bought is to tight and I think the crepe bandage may just ride up but I'll give it a go.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Barry, that's beautiful, I saw Monty Dons visits to the Japaneze gardens. I'd love to see them for real.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >