Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 06:35 AM

Daily Thread. Tuesday. 9th April, 2019

Good morning everyone, Still hobbling around. I trust you and your lovely four legged friends are all fit and well.
Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 06:57 AM
Moyra go to the doctors or a & e like everyone keeps telling you to. Morning all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 07:24 AM
Morning
Yep, I agree Moyra, go get looked at
I am waiting for a delivery..oh don't worry they text you at 7am with your delivery slot...no text no idea what time the delivery is coming..oh and it's grey and dull so I am very grumpy today lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 07:56 AM
Morning Kelly, I to am waiting for a delivery. A new mattress. I have moved the old one down and now wait and wait. They did say morning but who knows? Hope you don't have to wait to long. My friend with Ice says he is ok but haven't heard from her this morning. I have emailed her so another waiting game.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Good morning all.

Do you two have tracking numbers for your deliveries? If so you can usually track on line. Nothing worse than sitting waiting for a delivery when you don't know when it's coming.

Need to go get ready so as not to miss this lovely sunshine. Looks a bit breezy though.

I agree with the others Moyra - get those legs checked out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Chris, I have a checking number but it just says sorted for delivery... it's deffo delivery today as mum paid for next day delivery... flipping pain!
Brenda, hope your mattress turns up soon and you get news about ice.
Just saw Steve go by on the bus lol, he looked proper fed up
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Yep mattress arrived and I will need a ladder to get on to it. I have only little legs.bg!! Hope your delivery turns up soon Kelly. Rain down here Chris and they give it all day. So no walk yet. I could have fallen out with the driver though because he was a bit loud and thought he new all about dogs after seeing a pic of Tyto hanging up. His way of dealing with staffies was not my idea of how to. He has two apparently that don't get on. Ah well. Lets hope I have a good nights sleep and don't fall out of bed. rofl!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Morning all I too an on delivery duty two of them one for my niece as at work so I am accepting it. One for me well my aunt. The aunt one arrived at 7.08am according to the tracker. The other is out and about no worries.

Moyra I repeat the call.....you may be doing more harm than good.

Griff; Next time he passes on the bus hold a sign up saying "smile" LOL

Brenda Hope your mattress is good for you, when I changed mine surprised how much better I slept hope the same is true for you. Although it seems remarkably high but sooo comfy. Hope Ice's news is satisfactory for all concerned.

Chris By the time you read this I hope you have had a lovely walk, and not blown away will watch the news for 3 adults one dog off to Oz...….LOL

To everyone have a good day dull and overcast here today but continuing in the back garden. Laid my steps yesterday involving 4 3ft x 2ft slabs.....heavy I can tell you but starting to take shape so generally pleased.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Brenda, glad the mattress has arrived..put some cushions on the floor incase you fall out!!
My delivery will apparently be here between 1&2 so that's a day wasted, nevermind hopefully get out tomorrow for either a meal or a takeaway with Steve
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Funny you should say that Kelly as I had that thought just now. There is a chair seat thing that goes on a chair in the garden. So I can put that one side. Maybe I should strap myself in. lol!! Ice is doing ok at the moment. Other news just in case anyone was wondering. I am still having problems with my daughter. No matter what I try she won't talk to me properly unless I start the email off with Your Dad. Then she replies but won't to anything I want to engage her in. Oh well life is to short I keep telling myself so onwards and upwards. Good news is that my friend Ann has had her hip op and is doing ok. She is in Chichester hospital. Think that is St. Richards? Mind your back Kazz lifting those slabs. Don't want you hurting as well.It must be the in thing as I have a bad back, and I have just started reading a book where someone puts theres out and old corrie had ken with a bad back. Lot of it about. Oh yes and then Jack in corrie thought he'd use that as an excuse not to work.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >