Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I regret I have been very poorly and at the moment it is as much as I can do to check my mail each day. I desperately want you all to keep the thread going

Moyra so sorry you've not been feeling well, I was in a similar situation. I was reading your posts and do like to hear from you. I saw a rental place in the local rag I think it was Castle Hedingham is that near you ? It was only one bedroom and looking at the floor plan I couldn't see how it could be converted to two bedrooms, pity as it had everything else you wanted.

As mentioned by others I'm sure you give Amber a good life and she must be great company for you. Steve should take her for walks when you're not well, but I think people have said that before so say no more.

Has been cold here to day, did a bit in the garden and the workshop, and now ready for bed so goodnight all see you soon
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Harvey...I have been In shorts again today!! Doesn't last so got to grab the opportunity where I can
Moyra, have you been back to your Dr and can you get them to update a medical form for the housing? If things have deteriorated then you may be a higher priority
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Hello all.

Slightly late (okay loads late) been enjoying the weather have built 3 raised planter/beds in the garden and about 500ltrs of soil to fill them I have a plan……….Have found its easier to shovel into a bucket then lift the bucket than try to twist and turn with shovel full. Sat down a bit in between and took a couple of paracetamol so hopefully no sciatica come back tomorrow. All because I got bored of wallpaper stripping. Oh and cleaned the oven as well in between. Going out for lunch tomorrow, then back to one of my many jobs I do not need anyone to give me a list f jobs I am capable of working myself into the ground.....LOL
Take care of yourselves everyone and Moyra you do what you can when you can when Mom was poorly Gert was getting 40 minutes at most (not a lot for a young Staff) but she was totally happy and I suspect Amber is the same.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Moyra so sorry you've not been feeling well, I was in a similar situation. I was reading your posts and do like to hear from you. I saw a rental place in the local rag I think it was Castle Hedingham is that near you ? It was only one bedroom and looking at the floor plan I couldn't see how it could be converted to two bedrooms, pity as it had everything else you wanted.

As mentioned by others I'm sure you give Amber a good life and she must be great company for you. Steve should take her for walks when you're not well, but I think people have said that before so say no more.

Has been cold here to day, did a bit in the garden and the workshop, and now ready for bed so goodnight all see you soon
Goodnight...………..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2