Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 07:30 AM

New Neighbours

Morning all. I'm sat here very bleary eyed this morning due to our 'lovely' new neighbours. They moved in a couple of months ago and although I tried to be open minded when I met the Mrs., one word springs to mind. Chav!!!! We are currently living next door to Chav Central Last night they decided to 'have a few friends in for drinks'. What this actually ment was they fired up the barbeque at 4:00 pm and were still on the Karaoke at 2:00 am. This was a Tuesday night! They have 3 kids 6,9,11 and they were also till up at the end. Our bedroom backs onto their kitchen and it was so loud at one point I could hear both sides of the conversation. As if that wasn't enough, they were up at 7:30 this morning kicking beer cans around the yard and shouting.
OH went across this morning at which point he was told 'they had a few friends in for drinks'. Don't you think if had just moved into a new house, you'd keep the neighbours sweet by inviting them? Not that we'd have gone.
I can only hope this is not going to continue cause it really was unbearable. Thankfully I'm not at work this week, but if I had been it would have been a nightmare.
AlbionLass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2006, 07:35 AM
I feel your pain.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Sorry to hear this Waffle, I have never had this problem but I could only imagine I could not advice you on the matter, I really hope things get better but if it is an ongoing situation I would seek advice from your local council.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 07:44 AM
oh dear,how awful.we have had a couple of families move in round by us who have had parties til all hours blocked the drive by parking their cars wherever they fancy.i just ring environmental health or the police,i think midweek partying until 2am is taking the p*** . hopefully it will just be a one off(have my fingers crossed for you)
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Not nice, lets hope it was a one off and you will have no more problems. If you do you can ask the council it intervene but they in turn may then complain about your dogs, so that course of action is best left till you can cope no more. you could try stirring their other neighbours into action
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 08:02 AM
Thanks everyone. The way the houses are set up, they actual are very close to 2 other neighbours besides ourselves. Hopefully this won't continue, unfortunately it's not the first time, but it was the worst. She's got a flaming mouth like a foghorn as well and the kids are just left to run wild. Fortunately, they would have no complaints about the dog as Cassie doesn't cause any noise unless we're taking her out and that's during the day. Don't want to fall out with them, but won't put up with this either.
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 08:10 AM
Morning Everyone.

Its a nice sunny start so far.

Hope you have no more probs and they turn out to be nice neighbours.

Min xxxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Hi,
I know exactly what you mean,our last neighbours were awful,similar to what you have described.
If it continues i would pop and see them and say that your not prepared to listen to it.
Some people just don't care or have any respect for other people.
Good luck
Sal
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 08:26 AM
we live a in cul de sack full of people like this i feel your pain
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 08:38 AM
I Know what you mean but thankfully we only have one neighbour now and she's an old lady so no raves for her all we hear are cows and sheep
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >