Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 08:34 AM

Sunny Saturday 21st January 2023

Morning all., Another sunny morning with lots of frost everywhere. I love these mornings. Hope you all had a great evening and are feeling tons better this morning. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 10:36 AM
Morning Brenda and all who follow
Verrrrrrrry early start for me! Was at the hospital for 7.45am, took ages to defrost the car, left that to dad lol. My veins have given up on me so they went for my forearm, lovely nurse called George got the needle in eventually had the scan and then when they took it out.... wouldn't stop bleeding lol....my body really is a pain. It's still bleeding a bit now so I am leaving the dressing on
Nipped to Tesco on the way back, think that's the level of my excitement for today
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Good afternoon all

Gorgeous morning. Even the sea was blue today which is rare on this coast. Strangely, despite the frosty start, it wasn't too cold

However, the cough is back despite the mask. If it's still with me on Monday, a call to the docs is in order

I have thin veins which I'm told move out of the way when faced with a needle. For someone highly needle phobic, it isn't good

Town for the next two day as our village cafe closes Sunday and Monday in the winter time
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you are now ok Kelly.

Lovely and sunny here after a very frosty start. Busy cooking this morning and then this afternoon have tried some new stuff on my car windscreen. It seems to have removed the smearing but will have to wait to see if th sparkle effect in the sun has gone. Fingers crossed this is now the end of the problem. Have also cleaned the other car I have been using all week as I think it has as much dirt on it as the roads

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 02:18 PM
Good morning people

The Jack and Sophie's birthday today they are 28 WOW where has the time gone.

Nice when I got up about 6.30 and looked promising but by I guess 8am fog that cleared while I was out and about and came home about 12ish and put a line of washing (work stuff mainly) on the line blowing nicety and also sunny.

Been to the farm shop and also Sainsburys; chicken in the oven roasting nicely. Another ramble tomorrow not planning on dong much

Hope your day is going along as nicely as mine is.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all., Another sunny morning with lots of frost everywhere. I love these mornings. Hope you all had a great evening and are feeling tons better this morning. Have a good day all.
I love these mornings as well the fog was a shock this morning. Are you still sleeping well do you think it is because you were cold?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning Brenda and all who follow
Verrrrrrrry early start for me! Was at the hospital for 7.45am, took ages to defrost the car, left that to dad lol. My veins have given up on me so they went for my forearm, lovely nurse called George got the needle in eventually had the scan and then when they took it out.... wouldn't stop bleeding lol....my body really is a pain. It's still bleeding a bit now so I am leaving the dressing on
Nipped to Tesco on the way back, think that's the level of my excitement for today
Glad it all went well does your Mom drive Griff?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Gorgeous morning. Even the sea was blue today which is rare on this coast. Strangely, despite the frosty start, it wasn't too cold

However, the cough is back despite the mask. If it's still with me on Monday, a call to the docs is in order

I have thin veins which I'm told move out of the way when faced with a needle. For someone highly needle phobic, it isn't good

Town for the next two day as our village cafe closes Sunday and Monday in the winter time
Oh No Chris so sorry the cough is back yes sounds like Doctors is order of the day if not improved in fact even if it does.

Moving veins WOW
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you are now ok Kelly.

Lovely and sunny here after a very frosty start. Busy cooking this morning and then this afternoon have tried some new stuff on my car windscreen. It seems to have removed the smearing but will have to wait to see if th sparkle effect in the sun has gone. Fingers crossed this is now the end of the problem. Have also cleaned the other car I have been using all week as I think it has as much dirt on it as the roads

Take care everyone
Afternoon Sue busy as always, hopeful here the window screen issue is resolved but a strange one.

I need to clean the car but hey ho I need to clean the car
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2023, 02:54 PM
Kazz I have strange sleep patterns. No rhyme or reason why. Last night I slept really well which means I might not tonight? Who knows, I don't. Still nice and sunny here so the heating hasn't come on.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >