Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 07:12 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 29th February,2020

Good morning all. Leap Day. I trust you are all well and your four legged friends also.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 08:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope both you and Amber and now feeling better

Another wet and windy day here so nothing planned. If it stops will go for a walk.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 09:30 AM
Thanks Sue, Amber and I are doing reasonably well considering we are fed up with getting soaked on our walks. Amber is eating again properly thankfully. Thanks for asking. I have a blood test tomorrow and dreading going to Basildon Hospital for that. Scared of catching the coronavirus.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 09:38 AM
Good morning all.

Good news on the Amber front, Moyra. Glad she's got herself all better.

You are right, 29th of Feb so who are you proposing to today?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 04:53 PM
All the good ones are already married or dead, I'm afraid. So not in the market myself. One male in the household is more than I can cope with!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Don't blame you at all

Frustrating start to the morning for us. Well, it started yesterday to be fair.

Went to the chemist yesterday morning to pick up meds. In Gary's pack was supposed to be 28 (2 strips) of one of his tablets, but the box only had one strip of 14 in. 'Phoned up and they said take in the box and tablets today to sort out. Got there at 9.50 am. The chemist went in the back with two junkies for their fixes and because he needed to sort out the shortfall personally, I was stuck in there until 10.50 am. I was absolutely fuming. Their error and yet an hours wait. Bad enough that they cocked up in the first place, but incompetent when it came to rectifying the error.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Evening all
Moyra, it's Sunday tomorrow...do you have to go for your test then?
Steve and I were talking about this coronavirus today, it's funny, he is bothered about it...I have no immune system, doing chemo and I know I wouldn't be able to fight it...I am not worried at all, still going out and doing my thing lol
Chris, do you know what, I would have blown my top! Bad enough to have a mistake made but being put below junkies... nah, not having that! Is there a different chemist you could use?
Been up to Steve's, sent an email for him to get counselling, sent it myself so I know it's deffo done. He is taking up watercolour painting again, hasn't touched his playstation he says for days and I tell you what, he has been like a different person... really happy and chatty... won't last but at the moment he is o.k
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2020, 10:06 PM
We changed from the last chemist because it was so bad, Kelly. Never had anything in and weren't in any hurry to get it.

Interesting about Steve with the playstation. A lot of evidence seems to support that too much time gaming is causing a lot of problems. You never know, if he keeps away from it, it may just last this time