Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2018, 09:57 AM

Dogsey daily 9th January 2018

Hm where are you all? Thought you were all going to get back on track but sadly you are all either in bed still because it is so dark out there or just busy. Have been looking for a easy to read bus time table but they are so confusing. At least they are for me. So off to email them for details. Have a good day all. Hope you are all keeping well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Morning everyone.
Hope all are well and all four legged friends are to.

Thought I would start the day off with a couple of pictures from a few minutes ago.
Nice to see I think on what is a grey day here.

Gill still home and doing ok had to do emergency order of a few bits for her as they sent her out with nothing. She is doing as she is told and doing nothing.
Her profiling bed turns up tomorrow which they have had to buy reconditioned for now she is sleeping on the sofa.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180109_094323490.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	5864   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180109_094306639.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	5865  
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2018, 10:05 AM
We must of put a thread up together brenda hopefully someone can merge them.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Hi gang

At last I can let Teazle have roam around our back garden off a lead.

Also been collecting the twigs up after the high winds, one or two could have caused someone quite a bit of injury had they been hit by them

It must have been some strong wind to break that large branch off. No wonder the fence panel gave way

the council won't allow us to "crown" the trees as they have TPO'S on them. All we are allowed, and have had done, are garden over hangs of 10 ft and dead branches removed. Obviously it is impossible to cut out every dead branch
I asked the council officer if they would be liable if someone was hit and they said no, yet refuse to have the trees cut
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Morning, you are right Brenda...i was still in bed!!! woke early, Steve went back to work today so i wanted to send him a good morning message for when he switched his phone on.
Lynn...who had to buy the bed?? not Gill and Peter i hope! i am pleased she is listening to what she is being told. Beautiful piccies
Has anyone heard from Moyra??
LG, the rescue lady was very grateful for the food and made me feel better giving them than just chucking it away...about £70 worth of food!
Lol Harvey, i didn't get my hot toddy...was supposed to be left unsupervised at the weekend but mum isn't allowed to fly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Oh yes indeedy griff they had to buy the bed. Peter found one that is reconditioned a little place not a million miles from where they live.
Hospital told us last week they would most likely have to fund it as they haven't given her end of life prognosis yet.
She also needs incontinence pants asked me at the weekend could I get her some when out and about.
Got her some from Boots, let her know then she asked if I could post a couple of packs. So decided to look on amazon they are being delivered today would of been more expensive and not sure if they would of reached her by today if I had posted them. She had two pairs to come home with.

Shops were very quiet today.
Glad the fence is sorted Barry. Hope sue is enjoying herself.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2018, 04:05 PM
Afternoon everyone
I finished work at 2:30 & then Lauryn came to meet me with Rosie, I picked up some sausages to make a casserole with, Rosie was very excited to see me. Lauryn said she wasn’t impressed that she had to have her coat on
Sorry not been on for a couple of days cos apart from work I’ve been a bit under the weather, just a cold I think.
Hope everyone is ok, 2 & 4 legged be back in after tea
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Omg, that is dreadful Lynn...truly is. Could her gp do a prescription for incontinence pants?? I really do feel for them both...and the rest of the family
Haha poor Rosie, fancy having to wear a coat....my 2 feel her pain
Got 2full length military coats for £10 each in Primark instead of £35 each