Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mongy Babe
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2005, 06:40 PM

Cheap Limo / Dog Carrier for Sale!

FOR SALE 1983 NICHOLSON ROSEDALE LIMO

Due to unfortunate family circumstances I now need to sell my baby .

I bought this car 7 months ago and have spent tons on her. Basically she is a mark 2 Ford Grananda 2.8 Automatic that has been coach build by Nicholson (now Colman Milne) to stretch the vehicle about 6 foot in length and about 18 inches in height.

Behind the drivers seat is a privacy glass / security screen. At the rear of the car is a standard bench seat for three passengers. There are two fold out armchair like seats that seat another three that form the middle row of seats. Making the 8 seats.

She is finished in black. I have had the back door rebuilt and resprayed. For the last MOT I had the brakes (including pipes) replaced, steering gaitors replaced, lights realigned etc.

With the middle seats folded up you are left with ample space for 3 adult passengers and two very large dog cages.

The car has 7 months MOT remaining and although the current TAX runs out at the end of the month I'll put another six months on her.

This babe has endless possibilities - cheap family MPV, Limo (workable - I've done weddings etc in her), fantastic dog transport due to space and driver security.

For more details ring me on 07717 606340 or e-mail me karen@skippytravel.co.uk

Pictures are available and anyone is welcome to test drive her. There is very light rust on the leading edge of the bonnet - a replacement from a breakers will cost about £10 (standard Granada bonnet!)

Asking price £1000. (in Autotrader this week for more than twice that - but I'd rather she went to a dog owner that would use her the way I intended!)

For history sake - she is probably the last (confirmations being obtained) the last ever Nicholson Rosedale ever built. I've spoken at length to the engineers that did the original works on her and should have the original plans soon. Buy a bit of history today!