Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2018, 06:39 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 30th September.

Good morning everyone. Yet another month gone! Trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Looks as though it is going to be another lovely day.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased you still have hair Griff Hope. you like your new colour. I enjoy gardening and as the veg plot was already here have carried on. The vine was also here but there are only so many grapes I can eat

Hope Dillon is better this morning Lynn

Nice morning here but quite cold. Making Chelseas buns again today for HWMBO. Thought I should keep him happy as only a week and a bit until I fly off

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Oo Sue where are you going? I am sure you have probably said somewhere on here but I am not sure. Send us a postcard. I collect them from anyone that I know from wherever they have been. Hope all are keeping well. I have just started one of those autumny colds. Hope it goes just as quick as it came. Been doing some gardening in the fresh air so hopefully it will go. Have a good day all. Only two and a bit weeks till I go away. So a bit like you Sue.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all who follow.

Chilly day here but episodes of sunshine so that will do me. Longer winter keeps away the happier I will be.

Hope you and Amber are feeling better today Moyra.
Not long now Sue that seems to of flown by.
Nor you brenda doesn't seem 5 minutes ago you were booking.
griff I dyed my hair once blonde when I was 20 it was a mess. Had to dye it black which aged me 20 years. My mum walked past me in the street she didn't recognise me.
I had to eventually let it grow out naturally so i was ginger for a good few months. Luckily no long lasting damage which was good.
Silly of me to try to go blonde really I have a a dark complexion and eyebrows etc., plus the lightner was the wrong one.
So glad yours has worked out well.

Pleased to report Dillon is back to his naughty self. Eating better start transitioning back onto his normal food later today.
Having a cuppa then taking him out as he keeps beating up Gorden.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Brenda

Sue is going to Brazil to see new grandchild will be away for about a week or so. I could have gone a well but staying in a flat most of the day is not what i would call exciting. So i am staying at home and looking after Teazle and saving a few hundred pounds.

Our next holiday is the biggie, we are off the Japan already paid for. Now that is one I am really looking forward to, A ride on the bullet train and visiting the Himeji Castle and Mt Fuji is included in the booking.

So it is 3 days in Tokyo then onto the Cruise ship around part of Japan and into South Korea (Busan)
the day trips out have not been announced yet so got that to pick later on
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-09-2018, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Making Chelseas buns again today for HWMBO. Thought I should keep him happy as only a week and a bit until I fly off

Sue I am forming a mental picture of you churning out Chelsea buns by the bucket load and filling all your cupboards with them so HWMBO keeps himself well fed while you are away.

Hope you have a good trip, have the communications improved since your last trip

Casey was very good last night, didn't bark so I didn't give him any Tramadol. I try to use it only when it looks like he's in pain.

He's now lying behind me ready for the daily trip out somewhere, weather not bad, haven't decided where we will go yet, like it to be somewhere where he might meet another dog, but also not too far from the car.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-09-2018, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Having a cuppa then taking him out as he keeps beating up Gorden.

Haha know the feeling, Casey is doing exactly that to me, well actualy he is keeping quiet but as soon as I stop typing or get up he'll be onto me and barking and getting excited, he shouldn't be doing it at his age but what can you do

So glad to read that Dillon is much improved. The more I think about it the more I think that drinking from the river or from puddles in the road might be the cause of these tummy upsets.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Glad Dillon isn't the only one Harvey. Soon as Gorden's glasses come off and laptop shut off he goes.
Can't believe he is nearly 7.
Thing is re; puddle drinking and from ponds etc., as long as no blue algae present he has done it from young so why now i have no idea but we will err on the side of caution from now on.

Another tip trip done side of the greenhouse cleared we now need to clear the inside of the greenhouse of sme rubbish but not much and some stuff we will leave as it will be useful.
I know they want to repair it and make use of it and grow veg and fruit.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2018, 04:05 PM
My jaguar is coming home tomorrow!!! Hasn't been on the road since 2002, I have new buckets and sponges and am beyond excited
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
My jaguar is coming home tomorrow!!! Hasn't been on the road since 2002, I have new buckets and sponges and am beyond excited

Fabulous Any chance of a photo, if you keep the number plate out of shot you should be OK

Was smiling (not laughing) at your hair experiments, must say that the colour you had when you did post (a long time ago) seemed just lovely, but you girls seem to get bored with hair very quickly whereas I have been brown all my life. No that's not true it's mostly grey now