Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 09:16 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 6th December

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle and your four legged friends too.

Hope your interview goes well today Kazz, Good Luck.

Sorry Harvey that the drug that Casey is taking is not ideal, hopefully he will feel better soon.

Lynn, you have been keeping pretty busy then.

Amber got to play with her friend Annie this morning with no interference from the mad cow with the husky!

Griff, hope you are coping ok and your shoulder is better. Take care, Good luck to your mum for her ECG.

Have a good day all, take care, don't overdo the Christmas shopping and stay safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Morning all.

Taking Mom the hairdressers for a dry cut only needs a trim really. Bought her a lovely pale green blouse type top yesterday with a lovely deep green cardigan for the family do Sunday.
After hairdressers I am off to the interview. GULP
But should be good, oh yes yesterday had my hair cut from bobbed to short.........................

Speak later..................
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Morning all.

Taking Mom the hairdressers for a dry cut only needs a trim really. Bought her a lovely pale green blouse type top yesterday with a lovely deep green cardigan for the family do Sunday.
After hairdressers I am off to the interview. GULP
But should be good, oh yes yesterday had my hair cut from bobbed to short.........................

Speak later..................
Good luck!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Morning all
Good luck Kazz, I'm sure you don't need it hope you happy with your cut. I did that quite a while ago, and love mine
Glad Amber enjoyed her run with her friend,
Griff hope your mum goes on ok with the ecg
Lynn hope you have a good day today
And you too Besoeker

I'm off for a Christmas lunch today with 2 off my friends, we go every year to celebrate my friend Jackie who we lost 6 years ago on the 22nd.( she was 39) Us 4 used to get together every Monday for breakfast and we had a Christmas lunch every year. We always have a good laugh as much as we miss Jackie, it's still fun.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Good morning Myra, Kazz, Mandy, Besoeker and all who follow

Fingers crossed yu have passed your interview Kazz

Pleased Amber had her friend to play with today.

Enjoy your lunch Mandy with your friends

Hope your shoulder is a bit better Griff and good luck to your mum with her ecg.

Hugs to Casey and hope he can keep on the medication for a little while longer.

Dull and a bit damp here so washing though the tumble dryer I think. Barry had a go at clearing the leaves off the grass but it now looks the same as before he started

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Quick visit to say good luck Kazz
I have been good and took my chemo...ewwww
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Afternoon all. Cool here. Just back from the barbershop. No, not the harmony although I quite like that...........)

We all three of us go. Max just lies quietly. Doesn't bark or bite or pee on the furniture. And the staff fuss over him. Whether they should is another matter.

Griff, I assume the chemo is for cancer? Don't give up on it!
A neighbour of ours had that and she lost all her hair. Took her a while but it has grown back so I think she is clear of it now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Amber got to play with her friend Annie this morning with no interference from the mad cow with the husky!

don't overdo the Christmas shopping
'afternoon Moyra, yes gave me a laugh about the 'mad cow'

As for overdoing the Christmas shopping, no danger of that here SWMBO and I have finally reached the point where 'excessive indulgence' is just much too much hard work also we like to get something that we really need and will be useful and the best way to do that is buy it ourselves and give it to the other to wrap and return on the appointed day

There was a time when our house was full of stuff which was never used, a lot of it bought at Christmas

We'll have a tree, lights, a few decorations, wreath on the door, and some food appropriate to the season, but it will not be mad rush shopping and drinking and wearing ourselves out this year
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 02:57 PM
The mad cow informed my friend Karen that the Husky was not a dog but a wolf and I informed her all the more reason for it to be muzzled as it had already bitten Amber who never retaliates just steps back.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
The mad cow informed my friend Karen that the Husky was not a dog but a wolf and I informed her all the more reason for it to be muzzled as it had already bitten Amber who never retaliates just steps back.
That's not on. Can you report her if you haven't already done so?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >