Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2021, 02:30 PM

Daily thread 25th November 2021

Afternoon all
Been and walked Molly, gosh it was cold! Just ordered some gloves but think thermals will be on the list too!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Good afternoon Kelly and all who follow

I hope your poorlies are a bit better today Kelly. If not, please go have that wrist of yours checked out

Hope Dillon had a good night Lynn.

Hey Moyra, how are you? I hope you are starting to feel a bit better now.

Sue, I hope the house is still coming along.

TW, did you know your grandkids are coming over at Christmas

Sorry to all those I missed. Just woke up from a nap

Cold morning, but lovely and sunny. Enjoyed it. We bumped into a friend outside McDs who we haven't seen in a while so had a bit of a catch up and Rosie caught up on her Pete cuddles too
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2021, 05:25 PM
Good evening Kelly and Chris

Yes Kelly it is now really cold Hve got my winter coat out now

Pleased your had a good walk and catch up with a friend Chris.

Been at the house gain all day. Nearly there just got to touch up round the ceiling where Ben painted his faux fireplace, paint parts I missed in the hall and downstairs loo and also second coat the skirting in there as well as round the kitchen door frame which is all new wood. Tomorrow BT should be coming between 8am and 1pm so will be over there early. Planning on painting the kitchen ceiling and walls and wash down the woodwork.. The weekend is earmarked for tidying all the rooms ready for carpet next week which means washing down paintwork and cleaning the floors. If time will also clean the windows. Have two days next week before the carpets are fitted if anything else comes to light.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2021, 05:59 PM
Evening griff, Chris, Sue and any to follow.
Boosters done this afternoon we had the Moderna this time. So far so good fingers crossed it stays that way and we get through this as easy as the AZ vaccinations.
Gorden took a bit of time as they wanted to go through with him the shingles episode, they offered him the chance to rebook next week but said they were happy to go ahead today if he was so he did.
Same as usual really last night Chris with Dillon.

It has been very cold here to today.

Hope everyone is safe and well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Chris, lovely to catch up with friends
Sue.... hope bt arrive on time
Lynn, hope you and Gorden feel o.k this evening
The wrist isn't too bad, the knee is sore but hopefully fingers crossed, the car issue is resolved...I win a convertible lol. Steve finally saw sense but only after I said my dad had looked and said he would buy it....... it's a bargain so hopefully it will be o.k, totally the wrong time of year to sell a convertible so great for us
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Sue, do you wash down new paintwork? Just wondering as you seem to have painted anything that doesn't move

We've done one or two full refurbs now and the very best bit is hoovering the new carpets when fitted so that we know it is well and truly done. It's funny though, it's always a bit of an anticlimax when all the work is finished. In your case though, you've your lovely grandkids to look forward to
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2021, 07:30 PM
Glad the car is sorted griff, hopefully you can both enjoy it with the top down when the weather warms up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Lol....he hasn't bought it yet Lynn......I very rarely go in his car
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2021, 08:41 PM
Well if he does, go on when it's Summer convince him to take you for a drive.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Lol...I prefer not to go in the car with Steve. We have a 3.0 z4 ourselves so I can go in that when I feel like it and I don't have to worry about being in a road rage incident unless I start it!