Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2021, 10:28 AM

Daily Tuesday 23.11.21

Good morning all

Can't believe it wrote out a lovely and if I say so myself a good thread then boom it was gone; shortened version coming up.

Have decided to follow some of the 20 minute challenges that Professional MasterChef throw out for different meals

Chris The sooner you get it done the sooner you get the benefit is my way of thinking. They do appear to have worked quickly which is reassuring.

Brenda Thought of you as I hear Harry Potter have a reunion of some sort to be aired over the New Year I believe

Lynn How lovely for receive that compliment from the vets however true its nice to get that. My brothers dog Alfie has Gabapentin he said it helps greatly. So hope it works for Dillon and you two.

Sue Great news you are moving along so well with the property. Not long now till the carpets that will be a big leap of Yesssssssssssss I think.

Griff Conspicuous with you absence yesterday hope all is okay?

Moyra Did not realise you had tested positive for covid but hope you are feeling a lot better any further forward on Steve's moving out or the pair of you moving on?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Good afternoon all

Lovely day here if a little cold

Boosters done - yay!!

Rosie all better - yay!!

A lovely, laid back walk this morning - yay!!

I'm having a yay day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Afternoon Kazz, Chris and all to follow.
Well a better night I made my bed on the sofa and we settled down about 9.30 pm. He slept till 1.30 then went outside for an hour and slept, brought him in at 2.30 as he was getting a bit noisy.
He then settled again on his end of the other sofa, at 3 as he was off the floor and wouldn't disturb him I went back to bed had one woof then he settled again till just gone 7 am. So fingers crossed giving him the Pardale at 9 pm is maybe helping.
We shall see what happens tonight.
Yes it was a lovely compliment Kazz to get. We do our utmost best for him and it must show.

Good idea about the meal challenges Kazz.
Lovely Chris so glad you are having a great day.

Hope everyone is well today and staying safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2021, 05:34 PM
Good evening everyone

Good that your appointment is very soon Chris. Hope ll goes well

Sell done Dillon for letting everyone get some sleep. Let's hope that the change in time for medication works for sometime. You have done well with him Lynn considering the health issues the breed has.

Hope you are ok Kelly

Sell another day done on the house, The hall and downstairs wc walls now finished and masking done round fireplace for Ben. He is there now painting it. Next plan of attack is glossing the woodwork in hall, wc and paint the back of the lounge door and both sides of the wc door and the inside of the front door as well as the new cupboard door for under the stairs. Still have to put another coat of gloss on the cupboard and shelves in lounge so a busy day on Thursday. Not going tomorrow as have to do the monthly shop and take Barry for his booster jab.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2021, 05:51 PM
Kazz sadly won't see Harry as don't have the right channel so unless I can get someone to record it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Wow another busy day Sue. Sounds like it is all coming together now in time for the Grandchildren arriving.
Oh that's a shame benda hope you can find someone who can record it for you.

Thank you Sue yes we feel we have done well with Dillon especially after losing Ollie so young. Good breeding plays a factor and we chose well with the breeder for longevity and temperament.
Everybody at the vets knows him and loves him they all say now we can go in again oh hello Dillon and the same when we leave except it's goodbye and all go in for a cuddle.
Yesterday he just wanted to get out to find Gorden so looked at them and carried on to the door.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Evening all
Lynn, hope the different time for medication settles Dillon
Chris good luck when your jabs come
Sue, you have been busy again
Kazz.... yeah I have had a bit of a nightmare week really.
Steve's car broke so have been trying to sort that so basically running back and forth trying to meet my mechanic Jason. The car is knackered so now I have the task of finding another car..... when someone's budget doesn't match their ideas it's interesting lol.
Went out Sunday night, I think I explained before about my dad and buying drinks and saying he was single?? Well, anyway, I had an inkling of who it was....so, we were walking through the car park and this woman was being dropped off, now I hated her before this so I said "oh great, I can't stand her, my dad was all like I like her... she's nice!" I just looked at him and said that I hoped that she wouldn't talk to me as I will just tell her to f*ck off...he turned and said I don't want you causing any bother for me! . Anyway, he went into the pub and I just stopped to sanitise my hands, as I was going through the door the woman is there going " it's o.k we didn't arrive together... honestly" and then when I walked in, her face dropped and she looked all shifty. I went up to the bar and she was trying to talk to me, I just said the bare minimum and bit my tongue. When we left, I asked my dad what that was all about? I said why would she come out with a comment like that?? I follow loads of people into a pub but don't feel obliged to announce I didn't arrive with them......you know when you get a feeling?? Well, I have a very bad feeling plus there was a comment made by the girl behind the bar...and the fact that my dad lied about her being there the night he was caught out and she came over back in June trying to be all matey with me and obviously my dad has been talking about me to that thing. I got a massive cheer from my friends when I walked in which was lovely but I spent the whole night trying my best not to kick her head in ( there's a lot of stuff in the past regards the type of person she is) and seething and I want to be able to sit with my mates, have a laugh and not have to be anywhere near someone I despise so, as lovely as it was, I probably won't be going back up for a bit... although my mum and dad are away this week so I may just go up, tell her to do one and not speak to me again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2021, 07:30 PM
Evening griff good luck with the car search for Steve.
Oh dear if your dad is being naughty it's a bit close to home isn't it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2021, 08:45 PM
That's the thing with that place.... nobody will say anything, except me!! My mates Mrs was going I when he wasn't there and basically throwing herself at a guy.,the woman behind the bar who is a good friend of my mate wouldn't say a thing, I did....told the fella to leave and also told my mate what had been going on, I said I didn't want to hurt him but equally I wouldn't see him made a mug out of....they split up about 4 months later and he thanked me for my honesty and basically getting him out of a sh*tty situation.... likewise the barman on the night when my dad was buying drinks for women lied to me saying that there was no women in and when I said yes there was he then questioned how I knew! When I said my mum heard them......he couldn't deny it anymore