Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 07:19 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 21st November, 2021

Good morning all, I trust you and your doggie friends are all ok. Lynn hope you had a fair night with Dillon. Take care all and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 09:03 AM
Good morning Moyr and all who'd follow

Hope you are feeling better Moyra

Fingers crossed Dillon gave you a relatively quiet night Lynn

Hopefully having cleaners in means they are on the way out Kelly

Lovely morning here. Yep was at the coal face yesterday and back there today. Tiling finished only the grouting to do. Orange wall I think is a thing of the past Planning on painting the woodwork in the bathroom and lounge and hopefully rubbing down the front door inside so that I can get it painted one morning and it dries before I go home.

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 02:34 PM
Afternoon all
Sue.... hopefully no more orange!!!
Walked the dogs, still suffering with my tummy, have been taking the mebervine but I don't think it's helping, I thought it was the vegetables setting me off but now, I am not so sure
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2021, 02:34 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Thank you Dillon had a bit of a better night again, he woke at 1.30 am went out till 2.30 am then came in but is very restless through the night gruns on rising and shifts between floor and sofa, so really think it's pain maybe the 6 pardale a day aren't enough or the pardale just isn't strong enough.
Will have a chat with vet tomorrow and see what and if they can suggest anything guessing next step may be Tramadol.
Popped out for some bits today (shopping) after popping over to Dobbies at Peterborough, very busy not many wearing masks and Christmas decs a bit disappointing.
Dillon ate his breakfast better today and lunch found some tinned sardines and put a half one on each meal for now that's doing the trick.

Great the orange wall is a thing of the past Sue, hoping today is a bit easier for you.
How are you feeling Moyra ?
Chris hope Rosie is better today and the popps are firming up. Also hoping you are still on the road to recovery.
griff hope all is quiet at home.
Kazz hope your neighbour enjoyed the meals that have been cooked for him, I'm guessing they will be spaced out and not all eaten at once.

Stay safe everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Sorry the tummy is still troubling you griff.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Kazz hope your neighbour enjoyed the meals that have been cooked for him, I'm guessing they will be spaced out and not all eaten at once.
Apparently went down a treat and having the other one tonight.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Good afternoon all

Moyra, I hope you're feeling a bit better now and able to get some sleep.

Aw Dillon, so hard to think of you uncomfortable

You too, Kelly. I hope the belly settles soon

Kazz you are a star for helping out as you do

Sue, I bet you'll never look at orange in the same way again

Rosie has firmed up and much, much better again today. Half light, half normal food the rest of today then I'll see what I think tomorrow. She's just so hungry when on light meals - can't win
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 04:27 PM
Lynn, good luck at the vets tomorrow.... hoping they come up with a solution for you
Chris, very pleased that Rosie seems much better
Kazz, at least your friend isn't like Steve, you make him anything and he eats it all in one go! Mum makes him cottage pie and it's easily enough for 2 meals if you put it with beans or veg but he eats the entire lot in one go!! I honestly don't know where he puts it!
He has put his Christmas decorations up today, he fell down the lift ladder and then nearly fell down the stairs, he put the lights on the tree 3 times and was just finishing at 230.....he called me at 9.30 when he was starting. I bought a new inflatable penguin for out the front this year so that goes alongside his inflatable polar bear, light up reindeers and sleigh and his colour changing tree, projector and lights around the window and door...... just spotted an inflatable Christmas tree but he will already moan about the electric bill lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Rosie has firmed up and much, much better again today. Half light, half normal food the rest of today then I'll see what I think tomorrow. She's just so hungry when on light meals - can't win
Chris does she eat wet food have to say chappie and butchers tripe keep Gert fine since the poisoning her tummy had been delicate but with those two she is cracking.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2021, 08:53 PM
Her usual is 4 meals a day. Three are Wafcol Salmon and potato the other is Butchers canned.
's
Cut down to less meals and she suffers. It took over a year to find the combination of food that suited her and didn't cause her pain.

She's had a 'delicate' stomach from being a tiny pup unfortunately
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >